Remixing Robot Masters

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Remixing Robot Masters

Postby ReifuTD » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:08 pm

Lets say Capcom decides to make a new classic Mega Man game with an updated look similar to something like Ducktales Remasted. Because of how available older games are with all their releases and stuff the deciding stood straight up remaking something like mega man 1 or 2 or whatever. They decide remaster eight stages of Robot Masters of various games throughout the series and revamp the weakness chain for the characters decide to use. Basically making a Remastered Remix game.

If you could any choose eight Robot Masters or other kind of bosses to put in a Remastered Remix game who they be? Optional is what would the new weakness chain for this group be?

If you want Let's say Capcom's being open minded and you can also use Masters/bosses from the X, Zero and ZX series. But if you want to be realistically open minded since we're talking about the classic series keep it down to one and to the X series. But hey you can pick whatever you want just thinking in the context of the classic series I feel things should stick to classic with like something from X being a nice little bonus, could very well do a list for X series as well

Anyway without putting anything like balancing in mind, just naming off the top of my head it would be my favorite team Robot Masters to go up against.

I like odd balls so off top my head,

Galaxy Man

Sheep Man

Clown Man

Then..

Slash Man, would be good brawler

Centaur Man, would look awesome in the Ducktales Remastetd style any of the MM 6 characters would.

Either Oil Man or Time Man to give powered up some love. I think Time Man, Gravity can speed up time so he's weak against Galaxy Man and Slash Man is a speed type so he should be weak against Time Man.

One of the Stardriods or Mega Man X master/boss, doesn't matter what one to me, I just like the idea of one of them getting featured whichever one would balance out the group of bosses/masters. If I had to choose maybe Armored Armadillo. Part of me would rather see a Stardriod there though.

Eighth would be either Quake Woman or Origami Man from the comics, because I want to see something new added like an original stage. Some conflicted on which one because Quake Woman is a good character but Origami Man is a good concept Mega Man is really overdue for a paper themed RM.

Now if I was serious and wanted to do a nice well balanced team made up of eight Robot Masters,

Pharaoh Man, for fire and MM 4

Frost Man, for Ice and MM 8

Elec Man, for Lighting and MM 1, Beats Frost Man due to his size and vulnerable power source.

Wind Man, for wind and MM 6 strong against fire/ Pharaoh Man

Metal Man, for blades and MM 2 is strong against lighting/ Elec Man

Ground Man for earth and Mega Man and Bass strong against wind/ Wind Man

Oil Man, for Powered Up and weak against fire/ Pharaoh Man

Splash Woman, for water theme and for MM9/10, weak against oil/ Oil Man, strong against Metal Man because lasers cut metal.

Snake Man, mine type and for MM 3, snakes are weak against ice/ Frost Man, strong against earth/ Ground Man

So the weakness chain would be- Pharaoh Man> Oil Man> Splash Woman> Metal Man> Elec Man> Frost Man> Snake Man> Ground Man> Wind Man> Pharaoh Man
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Re: Remixing Robot Masters

Postby Ryannumber1gamer » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:33 pm

So in general, an expanded version of Wily Wars where you could take any of the Robot Masters' weapons from the first three games into Wily Tower and mix and match them?
Ryannumber1gamer
BumbleNoble

Re: Remixing Robot Masters

Postby ReifuTD » Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:59 pm

Ryannumber1gamer wrote:So in general, an expanded version of Wily Wars where you could take any of the Robot Masters' weapons from the first three games into Wily Tower and mix and match them?

Could be... But as I explained it no I don't think so, I'm saying if Capcom was only willing to Remaster/Update eight Robot Masters and their stages(plus some Wily Stages) from all the Classic Mega Man Games to make a Remixed game (maybe then some DLC ones later). If this really happened it would up to Capcom to choose witch Mega Man stages and masters to get Remastered/updated.

I'm basically asking if you could choose eight Robot Masters and their stages to Update witch would you choose?

Something like Wily Wars would be like Remastering all of or some of the games not just parts of each.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Return to For Everlasting Peace!