Dr Lalinde's Legacy

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Dr Lalinde's Legacy

Postby FeroMcPigletron » Mon May 25, 2015 1:13 pm

Flynn's already got Lalinde's background for it. She created Tempo as a daughter, right? So I'm assuming she's building a family. She doesn't want Tempo getting hurt so there's a replacement bot to take over dangerous drilling duties. Then she can experiment on baby type bots or toddlers (ideas are scary on that part. I'm sure Flynn has science reasons for that). A leftover Tempo body double can be a twin. Bunch of stuff.

Then Rock can be a total home wrecker, haha! Lalinde will go berserk and go um, what's that name of Zero's girlfriend in X4? The one who was the Colonel's sister? Not Layer. Aria? Anyway, the one who went crazy after Zero killed her brother.

Let's see... the extra game plots not in the regular series are Soccer, Racing, Star Droids game boy, the Killers forming, the wily tower trio, then there's unexpected stuff like crossovers and X stuff and Xander Payne. Game 4-10... Aaaaw, breather spaces between regular games arcs are kinda full >:(
FeroMcPigletron
BumbleFan

Postby lalalei2001 » Mon May 25, 2015 1:41 pm

That was Iris, Colonel's sister. (She also appeared in one of the XTreme games.)
lalalei2001
BumbleNoble

Postby FeroMcPigletron » Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Iris, yeah! Poor girl (stupid Zero, haha).

Ugh, forgot about Rockman and Forte on the list! Hope Flynn works in Mega Man vs Quake Woman somewhere soon.
FeroMcPigletron
BumbleFan

Postby DoNotDelete » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:42 am

Tempo/Quake Woman is actually not a bad character - it's be interesting to see her have to face off against Mega Man but I can only guess as to how that situation might come about.

I'd like to see some more original Robot Masters, but - Quake Woman aside - I don't know how difficult it is for Ian to get clearance for those kinds of things. Maybe Honey Woman will turn up eventually.
DoNotDelete
BumbleCitizen

Postby Astrobot7000 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:01 pm

Isn't it kind of disturbing to build yourself a surrogate robot family? I don't know. It's rather creepy actually.
Astrobot7000
BumbleNoble

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:22 pm

Astrobot7000 wrote:Isn't it kind of disturbing to build yourself a surrogate robot family? I don't know. It's rather creepy actually.

I think it sort of depends...

For someone like Dr. Light, I think he might simply be too dedicated to his work to be able to have a regular family thing going on, so he's sort of improvising and compromising.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby Penguin God » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:19 am

Building robot children doesn't seem so bad, but making a robot spouse would be taking it too far. Robot cousins is just confusing.
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby DoNotDelete » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:50 am

I suppose creations such as intelligent robots will either come to see their creators as their parents or their gods. There's an inevitability to the creator/creation relationship being synonymous with that of parent/child.
DoNotDelete
BumbleCitizen

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!