The Thread of General Mega Man-Related Questions

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: The Thread of General Mega Man-Related Questions

Postby Bean » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Mega Man fans haven't had much to talk about in the last five+ years now outside of this comic, and that kind of fizzled out on here last year once the hiatus thing happened. Mega Man 10 was the last new non-collection game that fans would probably be interested in, and that was released back in March 2010. Give it time though. His 30th anniversary is coming up next year, and Capcom does seem to be showing interest in trying to revive the series with that cartoon. Will it be the same? Probably not, but hopefully it's good.
Bean
BumbleCitizen

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:58 pm

There just isn't much to talk about MM-wise, unless you want to rehash some age-old debate or something.

I haven't been there in ages, but Rockman Perfect memories was a thing. Megaman Network may be another place to try.
Gauntlet101010
BumbleFan

Postby Uwaaii » Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:29 am

Mavrickindigo wrote:Most places i go lump mega man and sonic together nowadays but their discussions have been much more sparse than in the old days

Bean wrote:Mega Man fans haven't had much to talk about in the last five+ years now outside of this comic, and that kind of fizzled out on here last year once the hiatus thing happened. Mega Man 10 was the last new non-collection game that fans would probably be interested in, and that was released back in March 2010. Give it time though. His 30th anniversary is coming up next year, and Capcom does seem to be showing interest in trying to revive the series with that cartoon. Will it be the same? Probably not, but hopefully it's good.

Gauntlet101010 wrote:There just isn't much to talk about MM-wise, unless you want to rehash some age-old debate or something.

I had a good time discussing and reading both comic and general Megaman stuff in Bumbleking, so I was hoping I can do the same somewhere else...but you guys are right. I almost forgot that wasn't normal. Makes me miss this forum even more.
Gauntlet101010 wrote:I haven't been there in ages, but Rockman Perfect memories was a thing. Megaman Network may be another place to try.

Thanks for the info. Perfect Memory is loosely active but not enough for me to do something. I didn't know the Megaman network had a forum. There seem to be some discussion on the comment section of the articles too. I'll keep a watch on it and decide.
Uwaaii
BumbleFan

Postby Damo » Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:23 pm

Huh, I could've sworn Perfect Memories shut down a while back, but there it is up and (as much as anything Mega Man can be) running.
Damo
BumbleKnight

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!