Mega Man #20/Graphic Novel #4 Preview

Forum devoted to Mega Man by Archie Comics.

Re: Mega Man #20/Graphic Novel #4 Preview

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Heh, now I'm just wondering if Ian was kicking himself when it came time to designate Quake Woman and he realized there was already a DLN series.

Though technically speaking, I would imagine if such a system were employed in real life, they would probably use first and last initials, rather than "Doctor" to start. Could be wrong, but "TLN-001" just makes more sense to me that way... though I'm sure the issue would still come up on occasion.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby LilacDownDeep » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:35 pm

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Heh, now I'm just wondering if Ian was kicking himself when it came time to designate Quake Woman and he realized there was already a DLN series.

Though technically speaking, I would imagine if such a system were employed in real life, they would probably use first and last initials, rather than "Doctor" to start. Could be wrong, but "TLN-001" just makes more sense to me that way... though I'm sure the issue would still come up on occasion.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

It does, but there might still be issues. Hilariously, I have two OC scientists with the same letter last name, but they created their units together (kind of like the Third Gen Robot Masters, except I know in the manga they were DLWN).

I dunno, LMN sounds better than DLLN or NLN
LilacDownDeep
BumbleNoble

Postby diamonddeath » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:40 am

I know that Ian confirmed/corrected Tempo's model number as LMN-001, but where exactly was the number given? Also, I wonder who wrote it as DLLN-001 in the fourth graphic novel.
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby LilacDownDeep » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:15 am

diamonddeath wrote:I know that Ian confirmed/corrected Tempo's model number as LMN-001, but where exactly was the number given? Also, I wonder who wrote it as DLLN-001 in the fourth graphic novel.

It was on page 15 of Issue 9. This particular scene here. Also I had noticed that Splash Woman's model number was misspelled as DNL-067. Should be DLN-067.

Now be right back as I gush at how adorable Tempo is. *squishes her cheeks*
LilacDownDeep
BumbleNoble

Postby diamonddeath » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:36 pm

LilacDownDeep wrote:
diamonddeath wrote:I know that Ian confirmed/corrected Tempo's model number as LMN-001, but where exactly was the number given? Also, I wonder who wrote it as DLLN-001 in the fourth graphic novel.

It was on page 15 of Issue 9. This particular scene here. Also I had noticed that Splash Woman's model number was misspelled as DNL-067. Should be DLN-067.

Now be right back as I gush at how adorable Tempo is. *squishes her cheeks*

Ah, I see. That's strange that it was written incorrectly as DLLN, but I suppose there was some sort of miscommunication there.
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby Morgil » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:25 pm

I just got the GN the other day and good Lord is Tempo's early designs cute as all heck. I kinda wish they had left her like that.
Morgil
BumbleCitizen

Previous

Return to For Everlasting Peace!