Lost Hedgehog Tales

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Lost Hedgehog Tales

Postby squeakyboots13 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 pm

Wasn't before the end of the year the original goal for that anyway?
squeakyboots13
BumbleCult

Postby Mobotropolis » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:44 pm

For the whole thing, but the original draft was barebones so he's reworking it.

Now it's going to be released in parts in (about) monthly editions.
Mobotropolis
BumbleNoble

Postby DaddlerTheDalek » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:19 pm

disneydork57 wrote:As for Bunnie, I agree she would go to her uncle for comfort during her grief. But I hate, hate, hate the idea of her becoming a cyborg again. To me it just screams character regression rather than development. Bunnie apparently was having identity issues and self esteem issues from being flesh again and instead of working through them and accepting herself no matter what, she has to become a walking gun again to validate herself. :x

I feel the same way about that.
DaddlerTheDalek
BumbleKnight

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:10 am

DaddlerTheDalek wrote:
disneydork57 wrote:As for Bunnie, I agree she would go to her uncle for comfort during her grief. But I hate, hate, hate the idea of her becoming a cyborg again. To me it just screams character regression rather than development. Bunnie apparently was having identity issues and self esteem issues from being flesh again and instead of working through them and accepting herself no matter what, she has to become a walking gun again to validate herself. :x

I feel the same way about that.

Well, characters still make mistakes whether they are far along in their character progression or not. I would have been fine seeing her have to work through making such a mistake.

Besides, being in a situation where you can't defend your husband because you lost your immense power, and having to see him die (not quite yet, but we know now he might have) because of that? An experience like this is a big deal, and certainly one that I see could lead Bunny to make drastic choices like that.

Though I admit: If I were ever to see a complete closure to Bunnie's story, It'd be cute for it to be without her cybernetics X3 If only because she had been trying to get rid of them and get her o"old bod' back" ever since her introduction. Twas a big part of her motivation and character ouo
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby Tonberry2k » Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:49 am

Having Ant as the cybernetic bruiser while Bunnie adapted to being normal would have been a fun dynamic to explore.
Tonberry2k
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:22 pm

Tonberry2k wrote:Having Ant as the cybernetic bruiser while Bunnie adapted to being normal would have been a fun dynamic to explore.

Oh my, suggesting that perhaps Ant's injuries would have left him in need of cybernetics to sustain him? o3o
It'd certainly be a weird turn, but not an unwelcome one. I just think it'd be so weird seeing Ant with cybernetics XD
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby FeroMcPigletron » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:39 am

Just read it. I didn't follow the forum stuff that closely so didn't know about Antoine supposedly being killed off, yow. Nice to see how the structure of the arcs was going to be before the changes. And Hershey! Hope there's more elaboration coming. Can't wait for more :)
FeroMcPigletron
BumbleFan

Postby Yarcaz » Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:16 pm

FeroMcPigletron wrote:Just read it. I didn't follow the forum stuff that closely so didn't know about Antoine supposedly being killed off, yow. Nice to see how the structure of the arcs was going to be before the changes. And Hershey! Hope there's more elaboration coming. Can't wait for more :)

Same here dude! I also hope that we get elaboration as to what would have happened Shard the Mecha/Metal Sonic, and his role if the reboot hadn't happened.
Yarcaz
BumbleFan

Postby SwingofThings » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:02 pm

Well, if Antoine wasn´t killed meaninglessly (it seems he wouldn´t have been), and the plot would´ve gone on interestingly enough, I wouldn´t have stopped reading the series. Still I wouldn´t have been okay with that kind of conclusion, I like Antoine that much it would´ve been kind of hard for me as he´s one of my favourite characters.

About that "kettle of echidnas", its almost saddening how accurate twist of an idiom this is. Well, I´m truly very happy that Mr. Flynn decided to write his plans as a whole for us to see. It´ll be great to read about those long-term plans.

I am actually quite happy that the first genesis wave wasn´t the permanent one even if it would´ve been easier than what was done at last. It felt for me a bit creepy, and it seemed to me as if some character growth was nullified.
SwingofThings
BumbleNewbie

Postby NiTROACTiVE » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:00 pm

I wonder what would have happened to Augustus the Polar Bear seeing how he was shot in the back in STH #247. I found this fan comic page on deviantART that serves as a theory to what will happen to him.
Spoiler: show
To summarize the comic, they believe Augustus would have ended up dead.
NiTROACTiVE
BumbleClan

Previous

Return to This Side of Mobius