Free Comic Book Day 2012 Thread

Forum devoted to Sonic the Hedgehog, Sonic Universe and the entire Sonic line by Archie Comics.

Re: Free Comic Book Day 2012 Thread

Postby True Blue » Thu May 10, 2012 9:14 pm

Thank you for clarifying Mustachio
True Blue
BumbleFan

Postby Mustachio » Thu May 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Yup, no problem. Eggman makes a lot of references to Robotnik Prime's life, so now you have no need to be confused in future situations. :)
Mustachio
BumbleClan

Postby BlackHawkOmega » Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Wow, that cleared things up a LOT for me. The only thing I don't get is that part where he goes to the Zone of Silence and finds Naugus. Are there 2 ZoS? And I thought there was only one Feist?
BlackHawkOmega
BumbleNoble

Postby Penguin God » Fri May 11, 2012 12:52 am

Every Mobius has its own Zone of Silence, effectively.
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Fri May 11, 2012 1:38 am

picklesthedog wrote:So the blogs are gone, I always thought I could no access them due to living in Canada!!! :cry:

That would be fantastically hilarious, considering...

(And I know exactly where you're coming from with that... drives me bonkers, too.)

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby ReifuTD » Sun May 13, 2012 5:19 pm

I got the Free Comic Book Day issue yesterday, I didn't go out last saturday and my Comic store happened to have extra issues.

About the noverliation stories, Nothing like that has shown in Sonic Super Special Magazine? I'm sure I havan't heard about something like that because honestly Sonic Super Special Magazine hand some more of that plus add a new comic story Atleast five pages with addtion of what they aleady have I might start picking that up. But I'm pretty sure they don't.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby diamonddeath » Sun May 13, 2012 10:02 pm

I'm not sure if anyone brought this up or not, but was Bunnie and Cream's relationship as cousins only in the Genesis world, or in the original world as well? For anyone who isn't sure what I'm talking about, the bonus information that talks about what happened to some of the other characters during the events of Genesis mentions that Cream is Bunnie's cousin. Does this still apply?
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby The Shadow Emperor » Sun May 13, 2012 10:23 pm

diamonddeath wrote:I'm not sure if anyone brought this up or not, but was Bunnie and Cream's relationship as cousins only in the Genesis world, or in the original world as well? For anyone who isn't sure what I'm talking about, the bonus information that talks about what happened to some of the other characters during the events of Genesis mentions that Cream is Bunnie's cousin. Does this still apply?

Nope, that's just in the Genesis reality--Ian confirmed it himself a short time ago, if I recall.
The Shadow Emperor

Postby BlackHawkOmega » Sun May 13, 2012 10:26 pm

Ian Flynn wrote:
DubleDuce wrote:I can only wonder if Cream and Bunnie are somehow long lost relatives in the Prime Zone as well, and they don't find out until much later, like Hope and Snively did.

Heck, if we ever get to visit the Southern Baronies, I imagine someone will end up making the connection.

Nope. Genesis!Mobius is something else altogether. Prime!Bunnie and Prime!Cream are completely unrelated.
BlackHawkOmega
BumbleNoble

Postby diamonddeath » Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Ah, thanks! That was bugging me a bit. Does that mean that in the world of Genesis, Beauragard and Lulumae are Cream's uncle and aunt, and Vanilla is Bunnie's aunt?
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby BlackHawkOmega » Sun May 13, 2012 10:33 pm

They could be.
BlackHawkOmega
BumbleNoble

Postby ReifuTD » Sun May 13, 2012 10:49 pm

diamonddeath wrote:Ah, thanks! That was bugging me a bit. Does that mean that in the world of Genesis, Beauragard and Lulumae are Cream's uncle and aunt, and Vanilla is Bunnie's aunt?

Depending how close the families are they could be second or third cousins, like if Beauragard ends up being Vanilla's uncle too.

Anyway I'm sure they both are from the Southern Baronies. I'm sure Ian has a good reason of bring that area in other then using it to introduce Cream and Vanilla.
ReifuTD
BumbleCult

Postby Adamis » Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 am

I got two copies of the Megaman FCBD instead of Sonic's at my comic shop :( certainly a mistake...oh well, I'll see if I can have at least one of Sonic...
Adamis
BumbleNoble

Postby diamonddeath » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:52 am

I think there was a mistake in the bonus feature for Bunnie. It said that all around her in the Prison Egg were Mobians, and then it said that the little animals looked up to her with hope because she was the only Mobian. Was it supposed to say that she was the only tall Mobian maybe? Or perhaps all around her were animals instead of Mobians (even though Mobius is the planet, so everyone should be considered a Mobian, but this is strangely not the case).
diamonddeath
BumbleNoble

Postby Penguin God » Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:59 am

Are you sure it didn't say Mobinis?
Penguin God
BumbleCult

PreviousNext

Return to This Side of Mobius