Posts Of Awesomeness 2012: The List!

The general forum for talk about all things BumbleKingy!

Posts Of Awesomeness 2012: The List!

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:57 am

Due to an excess of images making it extremely difficult to update the POA thread, I've opened a new thread for listing the nominations for this year. The same rules that apply to the previous thread still apply here:

Speedlion wrote:First of all, the rules:

1. Do not post in this thread... at all... there's a nomination and discussion thread too... it will only interrupt the list...
(And will be deleted without warning or notice. --LBD)
2. Do NOT nominate yourself... unless someone else has nominated your post...
3. Do NOT say "POA" or "nominated" in other threads... it will only annoy other people and will mess up the current conversation...
4. You can anti-nominate nominations, however, there needs to be a grounded reason for an anti-nomination... anti-nominating a POA simply because you don't like the joke is not allowed... if, however, the joke goes to far in your opinion, or if you think it insults you or others, you can anti-nominate it... Even if there are 10 people who nominate a joke, if there's one anti-nomination, the POA does not count... However, an anti-nomination is only an anti-nomination if it has a grounded reason... I will decide if an anti-nomination counts or not... things like this will be discussed in the nomination thread... in the end, I decide if the anti-nomination counts after discussing things over with both sides... and I will make the decision in all honesty...
5. Because people certain people *cough Milox, Tcat, Sir Bert Leaman cough* have been nagging me about it, I'll just say: Please, do not try to be extra funny to get a POA... when you're forcing yourself to be funny for something, it mostly isn't funny... of course, when you think of something funny, post it, but reconsider a few times if it's the other way around: if you're trying to come up with a good joke on a certain comment, it may be forced... However, don't let this rule get in the way of your posting habits... :D
6. Do not make a competition out of this please... you're as funny as you are... having more POA's than someone else does not mean a thing...

And now, onto the Awesome! :D

0 - 9

009*:
2 POA's

009* wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:Naugus is an elemental wizard. Which would be a more striking cover?:
- Rock Naugus
- Water Naugus
- Air Naugus
- Fire Naugus

The answer is Fire Naugus. Fire makes everything better.

I believe I have a better question:

Is there a Heart Naugus?
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: June 17 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic #241/SU #44/Sonic Selects Vol. 6/Encyclopedia Prev

009* wrote:
Spoiler: show
If I remember right, 241 is said to be the conclusion of the Metal Sally matter. Hopefully it will be a good conclusion, and hopefully it won't end up with her keeping the outfit just because. If Sega's asking for a new outfit then fine, but give her a better reason than

"I'm back to normal!"
"Hooray!"
"And I'm keeping the outfit!"
"Huhroo."
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: July 29 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #239 - Spoilers & Discussion
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Re: Posts Of Awesomeness 2012: The List!

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 am

A

apprentice manta:
4 POA's

Silver, trying to be stealthy? IT'S NO USE!!
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: September 02 2012 ||| Topic: STH#240 - Spoilers & Discussion

The Anti-Brotherhood is probly called Fraternity & is just a bunch of echidna bros chillaxing, letting it all hang out. the island probly sunk on their watch & they didn't pay it any nevermind, too busy contemplating how like, their hands can touch anything but themselves... no wait... whoooaaa.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: September 14 2012 ||| Topic: Other Anti-Characters in You'd Like to See

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aurora_Redwinters:
1 POA

Aurora_Redwinters wrote:
Big Al Son wrote:I can guess that this issue will have five extra pages to Two Steps Back... story due to 230 having the Sonic Generations short (back-up) story. And the under the title it does say Special Edition. Usually that words used in films and videos, along with Director's Cut and Uncut editions, where additional scenes are added.

Maybe the extra 5 pages will be donated to expanding the elevator scene between Sonic and Sally. :wink:
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 30 2012 ||| Topic: FCBD 2012
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Scruffy on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:25 am, edited 6 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:13 am

B

badnikz:
1 POA

More POA's in the 2011 thread.

BigIslandYU2
10 POA's

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
scruffy wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:I dreamt a couple of nights back that I met Scruffy in real life. And I literally mean Scruffy with the Shadow hair and everything.

Really? That'd be awesome. It'd be great to meet a fellow Bumble! Especially, if they let me have an awesome haircut.

So what happened after we met? Did we grab a Coke, then sit outside and laugh at people who passed by who were less awesome than us?

You want to laugh at everybody? :cry:
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: January 31 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Dreams

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:
Werekitty119 wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:U HAp e NOW?

I'm happy! MAIAHIII! MAIAHUU! MAIAHAA! MAIAHAHA!!!

Numa Numa yay,
Numa Numa Numa yay!
I'm not knowing what it is that they say,
But I'll saaaayyy it anyway!

May-a-hi, may-a-ho,
May-a-ha, may-a-HAH-ha!

Dragones Din Tei.

Now I'm knowing what to get today!
Numa Numa yay,
Numa Numa Numa yay!
But I find no Walmarts have it. They
Only stoooock what Bieber plays!

:cry:
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: February 28 2012 ||| Topic: Walmart

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
hotheaded wrote:My uncle's blasted cat just made a hard landin on my head (Ouchies for me and the dumb cat) from a high spot in the house. >_<**

Awww, now you're "hurtheaded".

*flayed alive*
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: January 13 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
Peircefer wrote:Well, I might as well make it official. I leaving the forum (again). And I won't be checking messages or anything, so I probably won't get them (unless you e-mail or comment on my blog or DA). It's nothing against any of you, but I think my time's past (and yet, I still feel terrible about it). Final post count: 3001.

BTW, sorry Swifty...

Peircefer...gone. All these people who were so kind to me when I first joined; SallyGirl, Crimson Knight, Peircefer...were does it end?

That's it. I've had enough! No more people leave the forum, and as for you, Peircefer...
WE'RE JUST GONNA HAVE TO BRING YOU BACK!

I wish you the best, good sir.
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: April 26 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

In related news:

The sky is blue.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: May 28 2012 ||| Topic: People Trying to Control the Net... Again.

BigIslandYU2 wrote:All of this negativity/positivity could be avoided if everyone admitted that the only correct opinion was my own.
I don't want to hear any more arguments, discussions regarding the validity of my claims, or dissent.
This alone is canon!

Fact.
Nominated by: LBD_Nytetrayn ||| Post Date: July 25 2012 ||| Topic: I think I'm seeing to much negative lately

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
OncleSam wrote:
Antoine was in Hedgehog Havoc, he just didn't show up until the second issue.

Shame on me , for not remembering that . Guess it was Hedgehg Havoc that the diary was refering to ...

^OncleSam
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: July 30 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #239 - Spoilers & Discussion

BigIslandYU2 wrote:
CaleTheCat wrote:
Speedlion wrote:
Toby Barrett wrote:Ask Toby.

Ask Dub.

Ask Bean.

Yes, Bean...
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/008/549/If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean..png
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: November 01 2012 ||| Topic: What Happened to Ask Ian

BlackHawkOmega
2 POA's

BlackHawkOmega wrote:
Dimzjak wrote:Who is the writer on that issue? If it was Ken, you can probably just go ask him.

It's clearly Hershey in a child costume, that makes everyone look like a SWATbot.
Nominated by: Diablo ||| Post Date: July 02 2012 ||| Topic: The mysterious figure in Sonic the Hedgehog #43

BlueBlur:
17 POA's

You know, if you take Sonic's line from #234 out of context, it's really hilarious.

"Sonic to Team: I'm tied up with Sally!"

The Playa. :wink:
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: February 24 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #234 (Spoilers & Discussion)

BlueBlur wrote:
TheMobian wrote:HEY GUYS! I'm back!
Sorry I was missing from the forum for so long, but I--
...Wait, what are we talking about?

The real world?

*Flees*

It's just a temporary fling. A meaningless affair brought on by disillusionment. But in the end we always come back to our one true love of talking hedgehogs, ponies, and dilithium crystals. Y'know, the things that MATTER.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: July 03 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

BlueBlur wrote:Ambassador Sonic
A rap by BlueBlur

I'm Ambassador Sonic and you'll know me by my socks.
I know peace in your two kingdoms' now are really on the rocks.
But I'll get both of your kingdoms back into your peace talks.

I'm Interpreter Sonic and you'll know me by my gloves.
When you're talking to someone with whom to understand is tough,
I will translate what they're speaking 'til you understand enough.
I'm Interpreter Sonic and you'll know me by my gloves.

I'm Negotiator Sonic and you'll know me by my shoes.
I have brought many proposals so you're free to pick and chose.
The way I bargain we'll both win and no one has to lose.
I'm Negotiator Sonic and you'll know me by my shoes.

I hope you'll take my service now that we have had this talk.
I am the best that you could have, so think outside the box.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: May 30 2012 ||| Topic: STH#237 - Spoilers/Discussion

Last edited by Scruffy on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:58 am, edited 15 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:14 am

C

Caesar Clown:
3 POA's

CaleTheCat:
3 POA's

CaleTheCat wrote:
TheMobian wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:BUT WHAT ABOUT THE EWOKS. Does no one remember the Ewoks? ;-;

Well, if we are compairing Wookies to Mobians, then that would make the Ewoks just a bunch of Nate Morgan clones in bear suits right?

And they also speak ancient language of Mobius, simply known as morganmumble.
Nominated by: TheMobian ||| Post Date: October 02 2012 ||| Topic: Clothing discrepancies in Sonic

CaleTheCat wrote:
Toby Barrett wrote:She'll have slapping powers the world has never witnessed before.

And her pointing powers? Oh, they'll be DEADLY!
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: October 20 2012 ||| Topic: Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts (Poss Spoilers?)

CaleTheCat wrote:Nah, it's Silver. You don't need to worry about him...

Shard, on the other hand...

Warning: Very crude image.

Yeah...
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: November 15 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness!

Chris000:
1 POA

Chuck Norris:
1 POA

CrankyOld Hooter:
2 POA’s

Crimson Knight:
1 POA

Crimson Knight wrote:

Y'know, I wonder what went through Ken's mind when he was requested to draw Sonic as Wonder Woman. I mean, did he give the requester a blank look, raise his eyebrow, and then say, "Oookay...?" Or did he look at the requester, smile broadly, and say, "Finally! I've been waiting my whole life for this moment..."
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: March 21 2012 ||| Topic: A moment of Archie Sonic: Bad art Tumblr

Last edited by Scruffy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:41 am, edited 10 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 am

D

Daisetsu:
3 POA's

Daisetsu wrote:
Diablo wrote:Please. We all know that Marine is Anti-Cream.

I read that as "we all know Marine is the Anti-Christ."

... Still not far off, I suppose.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: September 16 2012 ||| Topic: Other Anti-Characters in You'd Like to See

Dakota Bob
1 POA

Damo:
3 POA's

Damo wrote:Nice genepool you've got there, Hope. The fact that all the geniuses in the family go bald is the least of your problems!*

[*But I would still look into that]
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 22 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #38 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Damo wrote:
Illustrious Q wrote:Let's all give Paul a big hand!
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: April 06 2012 ||| Topic: Congratulations are in order!

Damo wrote:I just figure that when Zonic meets ArchieSonic he goes "You are Sonic Prime, the most important Sonic!"

Then when he meets SEGASonic he's all "You are Sonic Alpha, the most important Sonic!"

Then when he meets FleetwaySonic he's all "You are Sonic Alif, the most important Sonic!"

And when he meets AoSTH Sonic he's all "You're, like... Sonic Lamda or something? Honestly I'd have to look it up, you're pretty far down on the list."
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: November 05 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #242- Preview pages and discussion

Dantemustdie00:
1 POA

Darth Sonic:
1 POA

Diablo
3 POA's

Diablo wrote: *sigh* It will take very looooooooooooooooong until i manage to make a POA.
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: July 06 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness Thread of Nominations

Diablo wrote:Well, as long as no one points at us laughing, or slaps us in the face, it's blamming fine for me.
Nominated by: The Bored ||| Post Date: November 04 2012 ||| Topic: Let's make fun of Sally craziness: EPISODE II

Diablo wrote:
Dub wrote:Rome tweren't built in a day, a week, or even a month, sir.

He's right. In Assassins Creed Brotherhood it took only a second.
Nominated by: CaleTheCat ||| Post Date: December 11 2012 ||| Topic: Is there Any reason for me to resubscribe to the SSSM?

Dick Kittenheart
1 POA

Dimzjak:
11 POA's

Found the Remington panel I was talking about.

Praveda over there has the same facial expression I had the first time I saw this page.

Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: February 05 2012 ||| Topic: A moment of Archie Sonic: Bad art Tumblr

Dimzjak wrote:
Lewanut wrote:
Dimzjak wrote:NO, DON'T--

I'll be good, I promise!

Attaboy. Now fetch my slippers.

Wait until he realizes I don't own slippers!

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.

[runs into other room frantically]

[runs back, carrying this in mouth]:

[glances around worriedly]

Was this it?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: February 06 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Dimzjak wrote:

Tails: WAKA WAKA WAKA
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 21 2012 ||| Topic: Characters who creep you out.

Dimzjak wrote:
Scruffy wrote:Is it just me, or has the Posts of Randomness thread gotten a lot quieter since the departure of Lewanut?

Unfortunately, that does seem to be the case. Maybe we just need more Lewanut within our hearts and it'll pick back up.

Let's see here...

Veggie burgers,
Dimzjak

No. No, it isn't the same. (Also, when I signed off above I almost accidentally wrote my real first name instead of my screenname. Lewa would have never done that. I'm bad at this.)
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 21 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Dimzjak wrote:
SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:
Dimzjak wrote:Ahem, insane Blaze fan girl.

FWOOSH, WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE REALLY MARINE. :twisted:

Also, I don't think you're the youngest artist here...isn't BabylonBirdGirl like 11?

BUT I AM BLAZE. I'M JUST FROM ANOTHER DIMENSION.

...You've got to be kidding me. First Werekitty, now Babylon.

I'm still keeping my fake fact on my sig, tho'. :P

Guess this is a sign you're getting old, eh Fwoosh?

Just think, in a few more years you'll be in a nursing home. Then you'll get all of the mushy one halves of a banana you you could have ever dreamt of...

It's waiting for you, Fwoosh. It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaitinggggggggggggggggggggg...
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 11 2012 ||| Topic: Al-Mosharakat Al-3ashwa2iyah

Dimzjak wrote:
Zar wrote:Fwoosh, I demand you change it back. I -don't- have a pyro thrower!

No one has a pyro thrower. You can't throw pyros.

Well, you can, but but the effect will be nothing like you're anticipating...
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 25 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Dimzjak wrote:
Meliden wrote:So, Toby, this was what you were on about;

Nicolette "Nic" Weasel - Nack's estranged twin sister. She's not as ruthless as her more famous kin, but no less motivated. She seems to have vanished from Mobius with rumors from retirement, to being eliminated by her over-competitive brother.

Coolies.

Looks like Ian bought ol' Nic a one-way Greyhound ticket to "never being seen or heard from again".

(hearty laughter)

...either that, or it's a very clever setup for a possible story involving Nic some day. "Vanished from Mobius". YEAHHH maybe she's off-world conquering the Xorda. Or running hotdog stand on the moon.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: October 11 2012 ||| Topic: The Complete Sonic Encyclopedia Thread Discussion & Spoilers

Dimzjak wrote:I'm presently petitioning SEGA to have Sally's cheek tufts added onto Sonic. There, fixed.
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: November 14 2012 ||| Topic: Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts (Poss Spoilers?)

Dimzjak wrote:
Speedlion wrote:
Dimzjak wrote:Pro-tip: Dimz is a complete lunatic.

Don't tell him I said that.

Oops... I secretly told him already...

Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: November 15 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness!

Dub
17 POA's

Dub wrote:Dark Fox: "I don't like it. Silly things are better off left in the past."

Everybody else: "Even though previous silly things from that era have been re-adapted into current continuity with much adoration and creativity?"

Dark Fox: "Ruuuggh...I still don't like it"

Everybody Else: "Bluuuugh...Well, we do like it!"

DC: "I like Sally quite a lot you know."

Ian: "Dub, stop poking fun at people. You know better."

Dub: "Spoilsport. At least I'm not posting with meme pictures like Toby."

Toby: "I'm not even a mod here anymore. Leave me out of it."

KureejiLea: "Pie is a very tasty treat!"

There.

I got the inevitable parts of the thread out of the way before it got started so you don't have to.

Carry on!
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: February 04 2012 ||| Topic: All-Purpose Nerbvalves: Just Add Water

Dub wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:
Dub wrote:KureejiLea: "Pinkie Pie is the very Best Pony!"

No I had no reason to alter that but were deep into insanity enough as it is and I need a thing dang it! >_<

I donno. I think she's more of a Fluttershy crossed with a Rarity with subtle hints of Pinkie Pie to round it out.

I can tell you that she's certainly not an Applejack!

**excuses himself from the inevitable death glares**
Nominated by: SonicBlueRanger ||| Post Date: February 04 2012 ||| Topic: All-Purpose Nerbvalves: Just Add Water

kryptyk wrote:
Dub wrote:I'm sorry that you didn't like the Sonic Universe 38 Off Panel and found it out of character. Instead I crafted up a few alternatives to see if maybe those will whet your whistle. I hope that you like them!

"You and me is gonna rassel!"? :shock: Eh, she's already wearing the right kinda outfit for that, so why not? It's good to be the president. 8)
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 19 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #38 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Milox:
With everything going the way it has since 219, It feels as if you are gearing up for EndGame II: EnderGame.

Dub:
I'm pretty sure we're not dropping Mecha Sally off any buildings any time soon. And even if we do she'd probably just get up, dust herself off, and walk away mindlessly computing what all the hubbub was about. :)

Peircefer:
So you're gonna drop Amy off a building?

Nel:
Do it. Have Sonic drop her off the Death Egg. And then it'll turn out to have been Hershey wearing a Sonic suit the whole time.

Dub:
Nope. We're gonna drop a building off of Amy. Then do a 6 part event about Knothole Village being framed for the buildings murder. But it was really another building whom we'd never seen before in a Lego Building suit that did the deed which framed Knothole Village for the murder.

Also, skunks.

The last issue will be composed of all kinds of various material and lincoln logs, but you won't see the full building specs until we release the FLOOR PLANS DIRECTORS CUT much later.

Naturally, everyone will blame the mishap on Sega.

Poor, poor Sega.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: April 16 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #39 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

Dub wrote:
Re: What Powers the Chaos Emeralds?

The tears of retired Sega characters.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: June 26 2012 ||| Topic: What Powers the Chaos Emeralds?

Dub wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Dub wrote:I CAST UPON THEE FOUL DUPLICATE THREAD -- MERGE!!!!!!!!!!

AGH, THIS THREAD MANGLING IS YOUR FAULT!!!

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Gaze upon my works and shudder in fear.
Nominated by: ShadowBat20 ||| Post Date: July 03 2012 ||| Topic: UDON/French History Of Sonic Pix'N Love (Spoiler/Discuss)

Dub wrote:
Zulon Eredas wrote:
BlackHawkOmega wrote:Okay, Dubs managed to make my reference HORRIFYING.

Were you expecting any less?

I mean, seriously. How long have you been here?
Nominated by: BlackHawkOmega ||| Post Date: July 04 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #46 Preview(long-requested storyline a-comin)

Duuz Diz Din:
3 POA's

Well it's obviously Eggman is blinded with science.

Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 31 2012 ||| Topic: Robotnik/Eggman: Blinded by arrogance or sadism?

Duuz Diz Din wrote:
Spin wrote:
ThiagoSallyFan wrote:Ian said in 4chan recently he have an idea to bring Nate back.

Can't be nothing short of.

Morgan is GOD.

Or it's a copout.

Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: February 17 2012 ||| Topic: The X thread of Y (General character discussion)

Duuz Diz Din wrote:
BlackHawkOmega wrote:I demand Mr. Flynn right a novel. NOW.

So you want him to punch a book?
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: May 10 2012 ||| Topic: Free Comic Book Day 2012 Thread
Last edited by Scruffy on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:04 am, edited 25 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 am

E

echidnerd:
1 POA

Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 am

F

FairFieldFinder:
4 POA's

The King And Ivo.
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: March 13 2012 ||| Topic: What Should We Call this Arc?

+

=

Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: March 13 2012 ||| Topic: True Love (Or Strange parings)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fritzybeat:
7 POA's

TheMobian wrote:
Retrocoolness wrote:
Diablo wrote: *sigh* It will take very looooooooooooooooong until i manage to make a POA.

Nominated

*logs on*
*reads new POA nomination*
*stares at nomination for 10 minutes*
*looks over own past 972 posts*
*looks back at nomination*
*reviews 972 posts a second time*
*tries to act calm and collected*
*fails to act calm and collected*
*screams at top of lungs*
*takes deep breath*
*screams again*
*carefully prepares himself before replying so he won't say anything he regrets...*

I quit.
Nominated by: BlackHawkOmega ||| Post Date: July 09 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

TheMobian wrote:
sonicasianfan123 wrote:Whoohooo!
I'm back!!!!

Scruffy...
If you log on today, and post here asking if Sonicasianfan brought you back a pineapple, I will gather my things, dive into the pacific ocean, and swim the entire length of the sea until I reach Australia. When I get there, I will search for you, day and night, until I find you. You will not be able to run, you will not be able to hide, for if you do, I will know, I will be there, always watching... waiting, Waiting for you to make a slip up in your desperate yet pitiful attempt to escape the punishment that your actions have brought upon you. Then, when the night is still young, and the moon is high in the sky, I will apprehend you, and in that moment of horror, when I finally have you in my clutches, and you lie there in your dying gasps, I will reach into my backpack... and give you a pineapple.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: August 04 2012 ||| Topic: El Posts De Randomness

TheMobian wrote:
BlueBlur wrote:
OncleSam wrote:
New Mobotropolis itself would be one giant fireworks display. It'd be worse than Knothole.

Please let that happen pretty please ?

You sick, twisted little poster.

I concur.

You are both horrible people!

Which is why I also accede.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: August 09 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic #242/SU #45/SSSM #5/Graphic Novels Previews

TheMobian wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:Here's the Off-Panel scan that some of you requested.

Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: August 11 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #43 - Spoilers & Discussion

TheMobian wrote:
Speedlion wrote:
TheMobian wrote:
CrankyOldHooter wrote:Shmebulock

THAT DOES IT!
I can stand one or two fortuitous phantasmic confabulations in a thread, But This!?!? This thread has brought me to the very periphery of my cerebral cortex! I demand that all you swashbuckling addlebrains stop puttering around and machinate some unequivocal perspicacious morphemes to counterbalance this recherché mish-mash of anomalies you have contrived or so help me I will volatize the lot of you!!!

I think I understood "you", "have" and "of" from all the words from that sentence... XD

I probably expanded the forum search function by at least 50% with that one post.
Nominated by: Thy60 ||| Post Date: August 25 2012 ||| Topic: I made a new word

TheMobian wrote:
MetaL Overlord wrote:Better than Sally

Sally would just spend her whole term pointing fingers.
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: October 16 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic for President

TheMobian wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:I always love how people complain about Eggman acting like a villian. I saw one person say this was bad becuase Game Eggman is a "Goody Two-Shoe."

I refer that person to Eggman unleashing a creature made of pure chaos.
I refer that person to Eggman trying to blow up Station Square with the Space Colony Arc.
I refer that person to Eggman trying to unleash the flames of Iblis to do his bidding.
I refer that person to Eggman hoverboard racing (so evil!)
I refer that person to Eggman breaking the planet into peaces to unleash a dark entity.
I refer that person to Eggman making evil amusement parks where aliens have their souls enslaved.
I refer that person to Eggman trying to destroy the very fabric of time and space itself.

Does Eggman look so Goody two-shoe now?
(also, when no one was looking, Eggman took 40 cakes, and thats terrible)
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: October 12 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #45 - Preview Pages & Discussion

Frostria:
1 POA's

Frostria wrote:
SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:
Frostria wrote:
SHRRN A FWOOSH! wrote:Hey, BUUUUUDDDYYYYY!!

Seemingly, from your obsession with ice, it's getting very thick around your skull. [/insidejoke]

HEY BUDDY WHATS GO ON!?!?! :3

Your so awesome Im going to draw Fwoosh and frostria!!!!!!!!

See? *pats Frostria* Who's the Guinea Pig now?

[/another-inside-joke-between-me-peircefer-and-Speedy]

On-topic:

If she's a freak, then...

Hablo, Frostria? Moo?

*snaps fingers* Oh no you didnt!

(hearty laughter) What!?
Nominated by: SHRRN A FWOOSH! ||| Post Date: February 19 2012 ||| Topic: The Compliment the person above you thread

Last edited by Scruffy on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:06 am, edited 5 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:11 am

G

GameBuddy:
7 POA’s

Because he's an idiot everyman that goes far beyond portraying the "naive young male protagonist" and goes full imbecile for the sake of resolving kindergarden level plot points that are often caused BY HIS OWN INCOMPETENCE. He's a complete inversion of his counterparts from the video games that represent about self-discovery and growing into a mature adult and becoming self-reliant and sociable.

And that is why I hate Ash completely and utterly.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: February 20 2012 ||| Topic: Why does everyone hate Ash?

GameBuddy wrote:
Tcat wrote: I honestly hated Dark Knight and I like Batman quite a bit. I didn't find the Joker likable and I can't stand (or coherently understand) Bale whenever he gets in costume. It felt padded out and easily forgettable. Haven't seen District 9 or Tin Tin though so I can't say one way or another on those. Wall-E is adorable and while I'm not a big Bible movie supporter Ten Commandments is pretty timeless and Prince of Egypt was strangely fun to watch >.>

And y'know... Lord of the Rings is Lord of the Rings.

It's hard to live up to the imortal performance of Mr. Freeze in "Batman & Robin".
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: March 23 2012 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

GekiTheReviewer:
1 POA

Godzillabrawler:
5 POA’s

GrandMasterGalvatron:
1 POA

Last edited by Scruffy on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:18 am

H

Hermoso:
4 POA's

hotheaded:
1 POA

hotheaded wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
The Bored wrote:Sonic Science?SONIC SCIENCE ?!?!?!¿??!?
You can't bring science itno a world where a blue hedgehog can smash robots just by rolling into them, or where blue and green and pink can be natural hair colors, or where a hedgehog & a squirrel-chipmunk hybrid can marry and have kids that look like mini clones of their parents. putting science in the same world as Sonic would be like trying to breed pigs with voltswagons. It can't be done.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
It appears The Bored's pig and volkswagon have finally worked out there differences. Now I shall go and attempt to run faster than sound. X3
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: January 12 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Science
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 am

I

Ian Flynn:
23 POA’s

Ian Flynn wrote:First it was Nerbs, and I was amused...and then plans were made.

Then it was Bivalve, and I was amused...and now he has cameos. Cameos everywhere.

Now it's Cpt. Memo. And while I will entrench myself against the impending madness, I know it's only a matter of time...
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 31 2012 ||| Topic: Finding Memo: You and the Captain make it happen!

And now for your entertainment: watch as a writer dances around the question.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: May 07 2012 ||| Topic: Tails's Parents -- Taboo?

Zack_GLC:
I understand that its classified as a children book, but cmon, do you honestly consider this a childrens book? Some of the words that it uses sometimes I have to look up.

Ian Flynn:
And thus the kids either asks their parents for help, creating parent-to-child interactive moments, or they go for a dictionary, promoting learning.

Vampfox:
So that's Mogul's master plan. The real reason why he uses big words while he fights Sonic and the Freedom Fighters is because he's trying to get them to open a dictionary and learn new words.

He's not really trying to conquer Mobius it's all just an act to teach the kids new words.

Ian Flynn:
See? He's not such a bad guy after all.

Striker the Hedgehog:
That is too funny. Now only if it were true. Maybe in Silver's time maybe but not in Sonic's time.

Ian Flynn:
No wonder Silver is so oblivious, given how his lessons would've been.

MOGUL: "Today we start your ABC's. We will start from the beginning. "A" is for "arachibutyrophobia.""
Nominated by: Daluna13 and BlueBlur ||| Post Date: August 07 2012 ||| Topic: Blue Meets Blue at Last!

Ian Flynn wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:I've got three Silvers already, but that iron box, that simple iron box...should I or shouldn't I?

I dunno, man. I went out of my way to get "Invisible" Espio, but this... it's a box. Not a clip-on TK field or a protective TK dome, it's... a box. In other words...
It has no use!
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: November 26 2012 ||| Topic: Mobian Merchandising: Sonic the Hedgehog Toys, Books, & More

Illustrious Q:
10 POA’s

The Illustrious Q wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:It's still official, even if it's no longer in use.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

And the Klingon homeworld is called Kling. Romulan ships only use impulse power. And Kirk's middle initial is R. ;)
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 27 2012 ||| Topic: Dr. Eggman topic of...eggs?

The Illustrious Q wrote:This is a zombie thread?!?! Doesn't this fall under rule 1.10 - Thread Necromancy?
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: March 09 2012 ||| Topic: The Zombie/Prevention Thread

Illustrious Q wrote:
Sylex wrote:BTW, Does anyone else wonder why some random issue of SU is getting a variant cover?

The answer is 42. ;)
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: April 14 2012 ||| Topic: STH #239/SU #42/SSSM #4/SU GN Vol. 3 Previews

Illustrious Q wrote:Saw the two latest posts on AMOAS and just had to do this.

Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: July 19 2012 ||| Topic: A moment of Archie Sonic: Bad art Tumblr

Whether anyone thinks it's fair or not isn't the point. The simple fact of the matter is this: both sides are at fault. The top brass for mismanaging the company and the union employees for not backing down on their demands. Both did this during a time of economic recession.

Having been unemployeed and, even worse, not qualifying for unemployment assistance from the government because none of my previous jobs lasted long enough for it, I can say this with a measure of certainty. Between the choice of having a job that has crappy pay, no benefits, and unreasonable hours (I worked 16 hour days at my last job to make ends meat) and being unemployeed, waiting for responses for employment applications, overall feeling completely useless, and knowing that unless a new job is found sooner rather than later your life is ruined, the former is the better alternative.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: December 02 2012 ||| Topic: Hostess shutting down - The Twinkie meets it's end

Last edited by Scruffy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:31 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:31 am

J

jkcool:
4 POA’s

jm0364:
2 POA's

jm0364 wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:

((Too Easy.))
Peter's Reaction to Sonic and Elise's Kiss in Sonic 06
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: June 16 2012 ||| Topic: BumbleKings Caption the Image Above You!!

jm0364 wrote:
MegaHayzer wrote:God dang it people, don't you read? And y'all's making me use the word God. I don't.

Go read the SU thread. Ian said Rob's absence is being addressed in the NEXT issue. It also doesn't matter that COUNTLESS OTHER Penders characters are IN THE VERY ISSUE and in the ONGOING PLOTS in the main books.

SEGA has never strictly mandated the prevention of Archie-exclusives from appearing. Rob is gone because Ian wrote Rob is gone. There's nothing else under the surface. Get off your SEGA hate and ENJOY the dang story. It was written for a reason.

Great points....but boy remind me NEVER to get Hayzer mad :shock:
Nominated by: LBD_Nytetrayn ||| Post Date: June 28 2012 ||| Topic: The Strange Case of Missing Penders Material
Last edited by Scruffy on Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:35 am

K

Kaosu Reido:
3 POA’s

KnuxTiger4
1 POA

kryptyk:
2 POA's

kryptyk wrote:
NiTROACTiVE wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:I scanned the cover under a blacklight and guys, Hershey is TOTALLY THERE. She's got a new costume and everything! It's amazing!

Really? Which cover is it? Can you spot it out for us? Or are you just joking? If your joking, then you got me.

Y'know.... I have just been DYING for a chance to do this:
*an oblivious NiTROACTiVE appeared!

*theJcfreak used bait on NiTROACTiVE!

*NiTROACTiVE took the bait!

*it's super effective! :mrgreen:
Nominated by: NiTROACTiVE||| Post Date: March 17 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic The Hedgehog #238 and Sonic Universe #41 Previews

kryptyk wrote:So here's my preliminary thought on the division of the teams so far-

Elias: Let's split up team! Glowie, Klutzy & Scrappy, you guys track Stinkpot through the cursed chasms of undead wizards that induce horrific pain. The girls and I will investigate the secluded endless grotto of lost lovers for clues in the meantime.

Lyco- Hey, Eli? How come the team always gets split up this way?

Elias- C'mon, Lyco (rolls eyes back), you know.....

Lyco- Oh...ohhhhh!!! Let's get going Leeta!

Leeta- Jinkies! What a mission!

Silver- (gulps) Zoinks! Well guys, it looks like we really got "shafted" this time!

Larry- Waaaahahaha! Rut I ron't wanna ro rown rhere!

Shard- I'm not afraid of some mean ol' magic skunk! Lemme at 'im! Lemme at 'im! I'll SPLAT 'im!!!
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: June 13 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #41 - Spoilers/Discussion

Kureejii Lea:
10 POA’s

Kureejii Lea wrote:
Lord Robotnik wrote:Please tell me that it will be a special edition fold out cover which reveals Mecha Sally getting a hole blasted through her chalice. :P Just think, Eggman can retrofit her with a new jet engine after that.

Unless she stole Eggman's celebratory champagne from #225, I think you mean chassis.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: March 13 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic #237/SU#40/SA#18 topic

Light Mobius: only 50% of the calories of original Mobius!
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: September 16 2012 ||| Topic: Thought on Light Mobius

Kureejii Lea wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:People are getting "Ian supports SonAmy" from a cover he didn't even have a hand in creating?

Her being on the second highest pedistal doesn't even mean anything other than she's a better athlete than Tails.

I'm sure someone, somewhere, would find a reason to complain no matter how it was done.

Amy in third place instead of second? Oh now they're just saying that girls suck at sports, of course the two boys are better. Knuckles instead of Amy? Now they're saying a girl can't even make it to the podium. Knuckles instead of Tails? Now they're just insulting Tails. Sonic in first place with Tails in second? Now they're just saying that Tails is lame anyway. Shadow's not on the podium at all? CLEARLY THIS IS BIAS BECAUSE HE IS THE BESTEST AT EVERYTHING EVER AND SHOULD HAVE ALL THE MEDALS IN EVERY PLACE INCLUDING EVENTS IN WHICH HE DIDN'T EVEN PARTICIPATE AND ONES THAT AREN'T PART OF THE SUMMER GAMES BECAUSE HE IS THE ULTIMATE LIFEFORM NO DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY IT'S JUST A COVER LALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF "I AM" PLAYING ON LOOP.
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: October 10 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic the Hedgehog #242- Preview pages and discussion

KyleJCrB:
4 POA’s

Last edited by Scruffy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:50 am

L

LBD_Nytetrayn:
26 POA’s

Technically speaking, by the very virtue of its existence and function, the comic book itself is fanservice.

"You mean I can keep following the adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog™ every single month without having to wait for the release of a brand new video game for my SEGA© Genesis® brand computer entertainment console? Golly wow jimminy jeepers gee wiz! Where do I send my money?"

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: TheFatPanda||| Post Date: January 15 2012 ||| Topic: Abandoned and Overturned Stories

scruffy wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:My general understanding is that using SOPA to fight piracy is like dropping nukes to get rid of cockroaches.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

You mean completely ineffective?
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: January 21 2012 ||| Topic: SOPA must be destroyed

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Peircefer wrote:Trek fleet vs. Egg fleet...

Team Dark. They'd destroy both because G.U.N. told them to.

Going back to Eggy himself, is he the EggMcMuffin of Eggmen?

If Eggman gets his hands on a Chaos Emerald or other weapon of potential mass destruction, does that make it an Egg MacGuffin?

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: January 29 2012 ||| Topic: The Dr. Eggman topic of... eggs?

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Toby Barrett wrote:
No, she'd be married to the royal refridgerator.

Hey, this is a comic book; we should just be thankful she isn't in the royal refrigerator.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Lewanut||| Post Date: March 16 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic vs. Shadow

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
ReifuTD wrote:
Shamaalthedog wrote:In a recent episode of Grimm, there was a character named Ian Flynn.

Ian Flynn isn't that uncommon a name I'm pretty sure one could look in the phone book and find one.

Heck, it's so common, I bet I could look at the top of this page and find one!

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: March 11 2012 ||| Topic: The Sonic Trivia Thread

Zulon Eredas:
Tails Doll is definitely the stuff of nightmares, but then so is every off panel that Dubs does.

Kureejii Lea:
You have no idea.

Dub:
i know what she speaks of. that means...its either done....or near completion.

ehehehehe...

EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA*sips some water*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShadowBat20:

......I'm scared...

RadRed89:
Dubs. You must be really fun to hang around with in real life.

Or completely terrifying. I'm not sure which.

LBD_Nytetrayn:
Yes.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: June 26 2012 ||| Topic: Characters who creep you out.

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Scruffy wrote:List has been updated, folks. Slow week this time. :(

Indeed; I'll have to start issuing warnings to people for not acknowledging my awesome posts and general awesomeness.

It's going to be awesome.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: July 02 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Smells like Teen Spirit to me.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: Pixel Kaiser||| Post Date: July 16 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Character Cameo in Disney's Wreck-it Ralph?

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I'm nominating this as our Favicon.

Someone, make it happen.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: July 18 2012 ||| Topic: Where is the Favicon?

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Mandate: Sonic cannot have any mothers, fathers, uncles, aunts, brothers, sisters, sons, daughters, cousins, wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, or any friends at all, for that matter. He must be...

...wait, wait, wait... I forgot something.

Theeeeere we go.

He must be just like Superman Batman Spider-man Wolverine Mega Man Mario Donkey Kong the TMNT Iron Man Thor Samus Aran... Look, he just needs to be like this so people can relate to and appreciate him as a cool dude who fights bad guys, that's all.

(I kid, mind you. I kid because I love... and because it's all kind of silly.)

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: October 17 2012 ||| Topic: The Complete Sonic Encyclopedia Thread Discussion & Spoilers

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:
Scruffy wrote:It's hardly the first time that a topic title has shown poor grammar. Go have a look at the POA thread and pay attention to the threads that the nominations come from. There's heaps of them there. :P

A valid observation!

I also wish to emphasize that my grammar-centric comments were said more for humor than anything else. I also notice that nobody is laughing.

Grammar is serious business, son, but it's no crime. Otherwise, I'd have killed half the forum members by now.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
Nominated by: The Bored ||| Post Date: November 22 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Lewanut:
59 POA’s

scruffy:
Also, I see you've been in the sugar again. XD

Werekitty119:
No, no, just the Coke.

scruffy:
Coke is pretty much liquid sugar. Totally counts. :)

Werekitty119:
No. Sprite is liquid sugar. Coke is liquid caffine.

Lewanut:
Both have 3.25 grams of sugar per ounce. So none is more sugary than the other.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: January 04 2012 ||| Topic: Fandom Creative Corner (Original Thread)

Lewanut wrote:
theJcfreak wrote:Babies annoy me. Granted, they annoy me far less when they're ponies. But fer cryin' out loud, they won't stop crying.

Sort of like Sonic fans?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Retrocoolness ||| Post Date: January 18 2012 ||| Topic: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Lewanut wrote:
Ruisu wrote:I just can't belive Tin Tin got only ONE nomination. -__-

Hey, my view on the Oscars is that when they don't go my way, I remind myself how meaningless they are, and when they do go my way, I conveniently forget the aforementioned. The rest of the world's trying to manipulate your thoughts; you just gotta beat 'em to the punch.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: January 26 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Astrobot7000 wrote:If he does get dangerous, then I have nothing to worry about. It’s just that the movie ‘theater’ cover and the ‘salute’ cover make Robotnik’s actions seem very cartoony and silly. I understand that it is to catch the eye of the readers and that it may not be in the actual issue at all. I would be thrilled if that were the case. As it is so far, I have nothing to go but the covers and solicits.

Silly can be extremely dangerous. Shooting someone? That's boring. Killing someone with an exploding whoopee cushion? That's terrifying. You never know what a guy like that is gonna do.

...now I'm wondering if anybody in the history of comic books has ever killed someone with an exploding whoopee cushion. If not, then forward the idea to the Joker.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: January 26 2012 ||| Topic: StH #236, SU #39, & SSSM #3 Previews

Lewanut wrote:
GameBuddy wrote:Stop liking what I don't like.

I like criticizing shows I don't like. Your sarcastic post makes it clear that you don't like it when I criticize shows I don't like. Therefore, your sarcastic post is also played completely straight as your actual opinion.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: January 29 2012 ||| Topic: Show's that are popular for some reason.

Lewanut:
People assume I'm a pessimist. I'm not. I believe that this world's going to go down in flames, and we shall all die. I'm very optimistic about that.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Peircefer:
Is it sad that part of me would love to cause this?

Lewanut:
We can do it together, through the power of teamwork! Because when you work together, you can accomplish anything! Even mass destruction.

I should specify that I'm joking before anybody contacts the authorities, or my grandmother.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Peircefer:
I mostly am. There's still the small part of me that loves mass destruction.

Lewanut:
Might I recommend that you see a psychiatrist?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Shonic coolhog:
He is fine. It's natural for a man to want to go and destroy a city or two every now and then.

Lewanut:
Shonic coolhog wrote:He is fine. It's natural for Godzilla to want to go and destroy a city or two every now and then.

Fixed.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: January 29 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Speedlion wrote:Point out what's wrong with this code:

Code: Select all
[quote=Tony]
I am [b]the amazing [i]Tony[b][/i]

1. You're not named Tony.
2. Tony isn't amazing.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Speedlion ||| Post Date: February 05 2012 ||| Topic: the Bumble Academic Boot Camp !

For the curious, who want to see what Live Nude Robotnik looks like:

What kind of sick person actually opens this spoiler? For shame!

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 16 2012 ||| Topic: Finding Memo: You and the Captain make it happen!

Lewanut wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:And if it was, there could potentially be bannings afoot. ;P

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Surely you don't mean that AoStH LNR is worthy of banning, since Dubsy's posted pictures of him before. Or do you mean that what Scruffy was expecting would potentially be worthy of banning? Yeah, I could see that. But seriously, here's what he looks like:

And here we observe the "gullible toad" in his natural habitat. Either that, or someone who just clicked the spoiler to see what I was going to say this time.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Werekitty119 ||| Post Date: February 17 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Lewanut wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:I actually fell for that this time. I feel dirty.

It's simple. You want to think the best of people, so you assumed I really did post a picture of a naked, obese dictator. Wait, something wrong here...

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: scruffy ||| Post Date: February 17 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Ooh, an Archie Sonic game? They should make it a dating sim.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: The Shadow Emperor ||| Post Date: February 22 2012 ||| Topic: If there was a video game based on the Sonic comics...?

Lewanut wrote:
Shadowthehedgehog wrote:The Arc when Stuff Happens.

And the original M25YL will be renamed "The Arc When Stuff Doesn't Happen."

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: The Illustrious Q ||| Post Date: March 13 2012 ||| Topic: What Should We Call this Arc?

Lewanut wrote:
Crimson Knight wrote:
Lewanut wrote:The voices in my head say that you're joking.

These are the same voices that whispered a story to me last night, about a friend spinning around and around in an office chair... and I made the friend a cheese sandwich, with three kinds of cheese, and fresh tomato slices, on hearty 100% whole wheat bread. And I included mayonnaise on the sandwich, even though I loathe and despise mayonnaise, because the sandwich was for my friend and my friend likes mayonnaise for some reason. And then I put potato chips on the plate with the sandwich, lovely kettle cooked potato chips, the real high-end ones. And I made my friend a glass of lemonade, with the only ingredients being water, sugar, and lemon juice. And my friend just kept spinning and spinning, and didn't stop to eat the sandwich and the chips and drink the lemonade. And that was when I realized that I hadn't made the sandwich out of the kindness of my heart, no, I just wanted a turn spinning in the office chair.

...and yes, I'm completely serious about this story going through my head last night. Although looking at the clock, it may have been early this morning.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

...Lew, I'm serious about you having the most epic mind ever. The weirdest thing I had go through my mind last night was Mr. Cake (from MLP:FiM) in full gladiator-wear slaying giant pop-tart beasts in slow-motion while epic music played. Your imagination, though, Lew, is awesome beyond comprehension. Mine is still vaguely comprehendable.

It's not my imagination, it's the voices' imaginations. You should know that by now.
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: March 15 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Bleeding Fingertips wrote:A shame they are always in America.

He was at the last Summer of Sonic, wasn't he? Ian and Tracy! both. But one of the things about conventions is that there's some travel involved, and it's not really feasible for celebrities to attend every con. I mean, I tried inviting celebrities to a con being held in my basement, but they figured out that they were being conned.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: March 21 2012 ||| Topic: Convention Appearances?

Lewanut wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:Lewanut, why did you write Pinkie Pie for Deadpool? It doesn't make any sense to have... I mean... Muffin?

I'm sorry, but my doctor told me that I'm not allowed to have muffins while I'm pregnant. Too much radioactivity or some such.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: April 02 2012 ||| Topic: Bean vs Deadpool 2

Lewanut wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Lewanut wrote:My right mouse button is dying, my left DS lite trigger is dying, my Wiimotes are dying, and the guy I keep locked in my basement is dying. Whatever happened to quality? But seriously, now I'm cheesed because if I wanted to keep playing my GBA collection, I have to pick up a new DS lite. With the left trigger being slow to respond, I can't play Drill Dozer, and it's an annoyance in Superstar Saga.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Yeeeeahh... about the guy locked in your basement. What are you feeding him?

Good idea. I should start doing that.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: April 12 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Lewanut wrote:
Doom Fox wrote:
Josephtlbrt wrote:Shth was the edgiest game ever made.
Yes Shadow the Hedgehog is edgier then Mortal Kombat which was the game that resulted in the rating system being created. Plus it's more extreme then Grand Theft Auto :(hearty laughter):

It's also worse than Thrill Kill, Super Columbine Massacre RPG, or a certain game by Japanese developer Illusion which I can't even say the name of on this forum. We've all gotten that the statement is patently untrue. Can we move on?

In reference to the original topic title, Sonic doesn't need to be edgy. Shadow doesn't need to be edgy. As things push the envelope more and more, the envelope gets more and more lax. Eventually, it gets to the point where "edgy" is synonymic with "gratuitous." If Shadow really wants to be edgy, all he has to do is avoid anti-aliasing. Ooh, I went there.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: April 24 2012 ||| Topic: Is Sonic capable as being edgy as Shadow?

Happy birthday, Shadow Emperor and Kayla! Shadempy, this is a momentous occasion for you. You're getting to the point where you can be tried as an adult for your various atrocities! This is why it's always best to do your major push for world domination by the time you're eight, because nobody gives an eight-year-old the death sentence no matter how many people they've killed.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: April 28 2012 ||| Topic: Birthdays

Lewanut wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:Curse you TVTropes! I know the post credit's scene reveal and it's awesome but still I wish I hadn't looked it up.

Curse you, McDonalds! You're the reason I'm fat!

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: May 02 2012 ||| Topic: Marvel's The Avengers Movie (2012)

Lewanut wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Now I'm tempted to make "BigXSally" the new filter for swear words...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

While you're at it, why not change hearty laughter to MREE HEE HEE?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Illustrious Q ||| Post Date: May 04 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Lewanut wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
NazcaPilot wrote:My best friend thinks that zombies would trump vampires in a confrontation. The rest of us think that this can't be true, but we can't get him to change his mind about this. What me and the rest of our friends say to get him to change his mind? :)

"Braaaaaaaaaains..."

You're looking for brains on the internet?

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: May 04 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Can we refer to him as "Eggman from Sonic X"? "Sonic X Eggman" is uncomfortably close to the pairings thread shorthand.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: Illustrious Q ||| Post Date: May 09 2012 ||| Topic: The Dr. Eggman topic of... eggs?

Lewanut wrote:
Dimzjak wrote:I'm less upset about "Sonic can't cry" and more upset about things like "Sonic can't lose" and "SEGA characters can't be developed".

Rouge seems to be an exception to that second rule.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut
Nominated by: SimonSays ||| Post Date: May 26 2012 ||| Topic: State of the Books (Spoilers)

linebyline:
1 POA

linebyline wrote:
Toby Barrett wrote:
The Shadow Emperor wrote:What could the story possibly hope to gain by killing them, anyway? When characters are killed under Ian's pen there's usually a good motive behind it (Tommy was a terrible character, the echidnas were irrelevant, Hershey advanced Geoffrey's character development, etc) but Julie-Su? What significant effect would her death possibly have on the story other than turning Knuckles into a brooding loner again?
It'd make me a happy goose.

The Echidnas must live! Otherwise Toby will be turned into a goose!

Or am I not interpreting that right?
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: December 10 2012 ||| Topic: STH#243 - Spoilers & Discussion

Lord Robotnik:
4 POA’s

Lord Robotnik wrote:
Milox wrote:So many bad eggs in this thread...

I am shocked. SHOCKED to see such uncouth behaviour coming from my own denizens!

My precious little babies are all growing up!
Nominated by: TheFatPanda ||| Post Date: February 03 2012 ||| Topic: STH #234/SU #37/Sonic Genesis HC Previews

Lord Robotnik wrote:You ever get the feeling that Ian checks this thread to monitor our process? How this place effects us like some Orwellian experiment? The pressure of how the Sonic fandom effects a sane person's conscious before they break?

You know, to see how much insanity we all succumb towards from our integration to Bumbleking to today? It's like a vortex of madness in here - the cone of schizoid awareness.

Taking that information he's able to hide the least insane ideas for the comics from us, in which we go nuts trying to put together the pieces in order to figure out his cunning little plans in the books. Sure, everyone expects Sally to die a horrible death via a robotic rodeo carnival's Egg Pierrot chucking nitroglycerine laced popcorn into the crowd, but by being crushed from a hydraulic piston or shot by a turret gun?

Genius. Sheer unbridled genius.
Nominated by: Diablo ||| Post Date: August 21 2012 ||| Topic: El Posts De Randomness

Last edited by Scruffy on Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 am, edited 19 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:03 am

M

Matt7325:
2 POA's

Matt7325 wrote:
Keiichi wrote:Knux is just as boring in the comic as his game counterpart. He really needs to relearn how to chuckle and help a bro out.

unlike Sonic I don't chuckle
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: April 18 2012 ||| Topic: Top 10 awful Sonic characters that rule in the comics

megabeatman:
1 POA

Merricks wrote:
Kaylathegreat wrote:
TheFatPanda wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:Sonic 06 was already adapted. Didn't you see it?

That's right.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

FCBD 2007 contained a very faithful retelling of Sonic 06's quality.

It did? o.o

Eggman commented on how the controls were terrible and wished there was more development.
Nominated by: Hermoso ||| Post Date: September 02 2012 ||| Topic: Ian's Delayed/Dumped Story

MegaHayzer:
10 POA’s

MegaHayzer wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
MegaHayzer wrote:
DubleDuce wrote:
rkfan23 wrote:Well, the backpack would make a lot more sense than Sonic pulling emeralds out of his rear like he appears to do in the video games. That's gotta be uncomfortable :P

The entrance to hammer space is your bum.

Mystery solved.

So, special stages are like the butts of the sky in Sonic 1?

... Don't try to picture that, folks.

Great... and now I can't help but picture the Sonic 2 special stages as taking place in a large intestine...

I think we've just entered Mother/Earthbound territory...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Don't go to Sonic 3.
Nominated by: sonicasianfan123 ||| Post Date: May 11 2012 ||| Topic: You know what the comic really needs?

MegaHayzer wrote:
Meliden wrote:And I still wonder why he wasn't carrying a spare power ring in case of situations like this. I know not every joe off the street can have one, but surely the cybernetic monkey with God powers who is vulnerable to being controlled if his crown is removed would be a likely candidate for one.

Well, from a narrative standpoint, a reserve power ring would be more of a deus ex machina than Eggman's control crown.

Dr. Eggman: The only way to save her is with a power ring, sorta like your crown!

Khan: Fine. I'll do it for her.

Dr. Eggman: Ho ho! You're prone again! Here's my control crown!

Khan: Too bad, Eggums. I have a spare.

Dr. Eggman: ...w-what?
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: April 17 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #39 Preview/Discussion/Spoilers

MegaHayzer wrote:If anything, Knuckles is Jesus. Even moreso when "Avatar" is a lingual equivalent of "Messiah" or "Christ."

Avatar Jesus... the original bloodbender.

HEYO! *struck*
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: August 07 2012 ||| Topic: The Mecha Sally Thread of Acorns, Nuts, & Bolts

Meliden:
3 POA's

I'm sure Eggman would have a counter-measure if that happened. Imagine Regina, Snively and Jun Kun playing Hot Potato with a Mecha Sally that's about to explode.
Nominated by: Werekitty119||| Post Date: February 07 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #37 Discussion/Spoilers

Meliden wrote:
ShadowBat20 wrote:I wonder what an Anti-Bivalve would be like...?

Monoplacophora.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: August 25 2012 ||| Topic: Other Anti-Characters in You'd Like to See

Meliden wrote:
SonicBlueRanger wrote:I liked the bit where everybody was compairing Eggman to their villians, including Danica for some reason, really the whole issue was doofy Wacky Races style fun. Now that I think about it it would have been great if Eggman had a snickering Dog with him.

I'm sure Cubot has a voice chip for that lying about somewhere.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: October 12 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic Universe #45 - Preview Pages & Discussion

Mikail:
3 POA's

Mikail wrote:
sonicray wrote:The Progressive insurance lady, Flo x Sonic, how could Sonic not like Flo? She helped him save alot of cash.

THE FICS ARE COMING!!! THE FICS ARE COMING!!!
Nominated by: Retrocoolness||| Post Date: January 22 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic+Rouge=True Love(Or Strange parings)

Oh yes, the Ixis Resurgence is upon us. If there is a God in heaven, it will come in the form of the "Ixis School for Gifted Youngsters" and give us the Ixis Men!
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: March 26 2012 ||| Topic: STH#235 - Spoilers/Discussion

Mikail wrote:You know I bet if Shadow and Rouge had a kid, he/she/it would look like the Batman Beyond costume. :D
Nominated by: daluna13 ||| Post Date: June 10 2012 ||| Topic: What if Sonic Met...?

Milox:
16 POA’s

Milox wrote:
linebyline wrote:
SynjoDeonecros wrote:I've heard from a few people on Ken's board that they want to see Mina do something weaponized with her music. Frankly, I think this is a bad idea, especially considering it's unlikely she'd want her music weaponized (though considering she used her music as a hate message against Nicole, recently, I'm starting to wonder). What're people's thoughts on this?

Hate? No way. It was a political message expressed...not badly, exactly, but not as well as it could have been (which she might have caught had she not been so hasty), which--with the help of Naugus' emotion-manipulating magic--caused people to misinterpret her message as being anti-Nicole when really it was about standing up, not being afraid, and being less reliant on Nicole. Mina said herself that sowing division (which "a hate message" would obviously do, by its nature) was not what she intended. Plus, she later tried to rectify things but was interrupted by Kanye St. John.

Most of the time "Political messages" are simply self-justification of hate messages. Sometimes wizards are involved.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2||| Post Date: March 06 2012 ||| Topic: The X thread of Y (General character discussion)

Milox wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:
Milox wrote:Dat preview image.

Epic fail of the week.

I disagree.
They just wanted to capitalize on AoStH Robotnik's popularity as a TV star.

Stooping as usual, I see.
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: March 07 2012 ||| Topic: Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog now on Netflix

Milox wrote:
Thy60 wrote:Image <--The scariest thing on this planet.

I think abandonment, isolation, and the realization of how incredibly little you matter in the grand scheme of the universe... Dick Clark is dead and you watch the news or read the paper and, whether you knew the guy or not, you know that you've got a voice in your head taunting that you will never be as universally loved as him. And yet, in spite of this beloved existence, he died alone, and chances are, so will you. If you are lucky, somebody will care. If you are lucky, you may even get a small chunk of rock to bear your legacy. But really, a mere 150 years from now. (NOTHING on the cosmic scale of time) all that will remain of you..of your existence is a block of stone that nobody will visit after another week or two. And that is if you are one of the fortunate ones. And if the planet even lasts another 150 years. Yeah, the fact that there is a pretty dang good chance that we will probably be responsible for ending the one planet in the ever vast universe, and in spite of the miracle of life that you posses, there is not a danged thing you can do about it. You try to hold on to that belief that your voice will carry. But unless you have millions or billions of dollars to your name (which, by the way, you won't). Not even the first letter will fall upon a listening ear. All you can do as watch as the world falls down.

Is Weegee so scary now? Is he?
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: April 20 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Milox wrote:
Ian Flynn wrote:
Penguin God wrote:
TCH2 wrote:I never said he was uncaring. I would just like it if he showed more emotion when he is under great stress, like after he lost Sally. After all, he loves Sally more than anything. She's his angel; his driving force. Without her, he feels empty; nothing; his life meaningless.

Not... not everyone agrees with that interpretation. It's sort of showing what I mean about the character being heavily divorced from themselves.

Nobody should since it's wrong.

Sonic certainly cares deeply for Sally, but his entire reality doesn't hinge on her.

Genesis?
Nominated by: Lewanut ||| Post Date: May 11 2012 ||| Topic: Tails's Parents -- Taboo?

Milox wrote:
BlackHawkOmega wrote:No, they stood on each other's shoulders to scare Mystery Incorporated away from finding their gold.

And they would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for those meddling ads.
Nominated by: Aurora_Redwinters ||| Post Date: May 23 2012 ||| Topic: STH#237 - Spoilers/Discussion

Milox wrote:Well its running on "potto time". A "prelude" means sometime in the next three years.

Potto time is a step above valve time, in that the phrase "three years" registers as a valid span of time.
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: July 14 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic #242/SU #45/SSSM #5/Graphic Novels Previews

Milox wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:
TheMobian wrote:I'm a little depressed right now... there really aren't any movies I'm looking forward to right now. Sure theres always "The Hobbit", "Wreak-it Ralf", and the possible "Bone" movie next year, and I'm looking forward to all of those for sure, but I'm just not hearing any announcements for new movies that I can really get excited over. All those other movies where announced a while ago, and I want to see something new...
blarg.

Just watch the trailer to Les Miserables and cheer up already!

That will probably just make me Le miserable.

Ha ha, i maek internet joek. I am popular on le reddits now!
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: August 12 2012 ||| Topic: The Regime of Cinema (The Movie Thread)

Milox wrote:Who are we kidding. Whoever wins this election, they are just going to get kidnapped by ninjas.
Nominated by: Peircefer ||| Post Date: October 19 2012 ||| Topic: Sonic for President

Milox wrote:
GameBuddy wrote:They're selling off the brand names. Twinkies aren't going anywhere.

I understand this. But there will be a multiple week window where they arent being made.

This window contains DECEMBER 21, 2012! Which could involve NUCLEAR ARMAGEDDON,
and the TWINIKES are nowhere to be found because the states of Colorado and Washington ate 85% of the remaining stock in the past 2 weeks.

Has the world gone MAD? Does NOBODY see this intricate web of destruction and nuclear fallout and sponge cake?
Nominated by: BigIslandYU2 ||| Post Date: November 18 2012 ||| Topic: Hostess shutting down - The Twinkie meets it's end

MiriamTheBat:
1 POA

Moogy:
2 POA’s

Morgil:
1 POA

Nominated by: LBD_Nytetrayn ||| Post Date: April 11 2012 ||| Topic: Sega supposedly planning a Sonic reboot in 2014

Mustachio:
4 POA's

MustachioFurioso wrote:
Lewanut wrote:
BigIslandYU2 wrote:So, BlueBlur, what is it that you plan to study?
Please forgive me if you've mentioned it already.

Girls. He plans on studying girls.

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

Should of said: "He plans to study abroad or two." Missed opportunity, sir.
Nominated by: BlueBlur||| Post Date: January 31 2012 ||| Topic: What Are You Going to College For: or Why Pay for School?

Last edited by Scruffy on Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:24 am, edited 30 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Postby Scruffy » Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:13 am

N

Nack:
2 POA’s

nazcapilot:
2 POA's

NazcaPilot wrote:Honestly, I just want to live long enough to see flying cars come in vogue. It's not like I don't have any other things I'd wish to see in the meantime, it's just that flying cars have been promised to us for far too long. However, I do really want to be alive to witness first contact with an alien race. However, I don't think that it will take another forty or fifty years to have this happen. I sincerely believe that first contact is right around the corner. I know that I have been wrong about certain things in the past, but I do feel that this will happen sooner rather than later. I'm sure that these aliens will be more than a little disappointed if we don't have flying cars being produced en masse on assembly lines by the time they get here. Come on guys! We need to hop to it so that we can impress our galactic neighbors! Let us be honest about we can accomplish. We can't become unrealistic in our expectations. I know that we can't compete with the Jones family, but we can at least look like we're trying! :P
Nominated by: BlueBlur ||| Post Date: April 06 2012 ||| Topic: On this day in 2063...

Nel
4 POA's

Nel wrote:
Peircefer wrote:
Lewanut wrote:And when you reach the BumbleClan, they move you out to tents made from the skins of banned members. It's not nearly as nice. *grumble grumble*

Veggie Burgers,
Lewanut

That's why I chose the option of broken Omochao shells for a building material. Still indestructible, waterproof, and usually scares the neighbors. It also has a hot tub.

"You are approaching... a house! This is... the hot tub! You haven't unlocked it yet."
"Honey... that house is talking to me."
"You and your spouse can perform combo moves by using the a and b buttons!"
"Let's live somewhere else."
"Use the analog stick to move!"
Nominated by: Crimson Knight ||| Post Date: March 21 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Nel wrote:
LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:
Lewanut wrote:I'm almost at fifty POAs! You guys know what to do!

I most certainly do!

http://avatarfarm.com/avatarimages/simpsons/releasethehounds.jpg
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: March 22 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Awesomeness Thread of Nominations

Nel wrote:
Scruffy wrote:
Nel wrote:
Scruffy wrote:...Panda and I are twins?

Well, Scruffy's hairy like a panda, anyway.

...have you been spying on me in the shower?

Well, not really spying, so much as eating breakfast there. Not my fault you don't see me, man. I offer you a biscuit and everything and all you do is ignore me and get conditioner in my coffee.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 24 2012 ||| Topic: Posts of Randomness

Nintenfreak
1 POA

You smell like you bathe regularly.
Nominated by: Scruffy ||| Post Date: September 28 2012 ||| Topic: The Compliment the person above you thread

NiTROACTiVE
1 POA

nuckles87
1 POA

nuckles87 wrote:Though to Ian's credit he's been bashing the status quo to pieces with a spiked mace lately, which is pretty neat.
Nominated by: Peircefer||| Post Date: January 22 2012 ||| Topic: StH #236, SU #39, & SSSM #3 Previews
Last edited by Scruffy on Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Scruffy
BumbleClan

Next

Return to The BumbleKourt