Other-M: Where Can I Find It?

The general forum for talk about all things BumbleKingy!

Moderators: Dub, LBD_Nytetrayn, Ian Flynn, Kureejii Lea

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 am

Yikes. I wish we had a good spoiler tag to dump those behind, for the sake of those with dial-up...

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
ImageImageImageImage
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby GameBuddy » Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:22 am

I forgot how much Sonic looked like Kurt Cobain.
GameBuddy
BumbleCult

Postby Overij » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:12 pm

I've been lurking around the forum for some time now and finaly making my first post, yay! Anyways regarding the subject, I downloaded each and every issue from SonicVerse back then when I discovered how awesome indeed this fan comic was and I still have them on one of my hard drives.

Since someone here was asking where to find these, I've upload them all to Megaupload and here's the link to the ZIP file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZG0UOZT . The package is ~117MB and contains 30 issues (I believe that's all...).

To make reading easier, each issue is it's own CBR file (basicly a RAR archive) and I prefer CDisplay for viewing them. Enjoy!

In case a mod/admin feels like this shouldn't be here, feel free to edit this post..
Last edited by Overij on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Overij
BumbleNewbie

Postby Tcat » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:16 pm

*yoinks it quickly* :D
Last edited by Tcat on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tcat
BumbleClan

Postby Caesar Clown » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:23 pm

im kinda glad that it was basically wiped from the face of the net. i just don' t like it.. at all.
Caesar Clown
BumbleClan

Postby Tigsie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:55 pm

Since someone here was asking where to find these, I've upload them all to Megaupload and here's the link to the ZIP file: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9ZG0UOZT . The package is ~117MB and contains 30 issues (I believe that's all...).

OMG YAY! Must download when I get home. <3
Tigsie
BumbleNoble

Postby TutiFrutti112 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Wow! Thank you ALL for your help, pictures, links, and downloads! I'll be sure to read the comic.
Note the distinct lack of a Sally icon in this signature.
TutiFrutti112
BumbleNoble

Postby Tcat » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 pm

Nack wrote:im kinda glad that it was basically wiped from the face of the net. i just don' t like it.. at all.

Great way to play a troll. You could at least say why, by either plot, artists, or whatever instead of just "boo I hate it, I'm glad it's gone" >_>
Tcat
BumbleClan

Postby Penguin God » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm

Well, it's nicely done for fanfiction, I suppose, but it makes use of so many tropes I've grown tired of. The art wasn't exactly spectacular either.
Penguin God
BumbleCult

Postby Tigsie » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:00 pm

The art isn't as good as I remember...oh well. NOSTALGIA! <3
Tigsie
BumbleNoble

Postby Caesar Clown » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Tigsie wrote:The art isn't as good as I remember...oh well. NOSTALGIA! <3

this. i just don't like the art styles used in it. the story telling is fine, just the art that goes with it.. not so much. now ill go back to my home under the bridge.
Caesar Clown
BumbleClan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:37 am

I've removed the link to the Megaupload for the time being; I'm pretty sure that Ian's seen to its removal for a reason, so having a link sitting right out there in the open public eye seems like it may run contrary to his wishes.

I can see if he's okay with it, or if you'd like to, but until and unless he okays it, I don't think it should run the risk of turning into such a public spectacle, so to speak.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
ImageImageImageImage
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby FairFieldFinder » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 am

LBD_Nytetrayn wrote:I've removed the link to the Megaupload for the time being; I'm pretty sure that Ian's seen to its removal for a reason, so having a link sitting right out there in the open public eye seems like it may run contrary to his wishes.

I can see if he's okay with it, or if you'd like to, but until and unless he okays it, I don't think it should run the risk of turning into such a public spectacle, so to speak.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"

Actually, he doesn't seem responsible for it's removal. I asked him if he knew where I could find Other-M a while ago on a PM and he didn't seem to know that much about why it had mysteriously vanished. But he did also say that he doesn't want to touch the subject as it could bring up issues with Archie.
Last edited by FairFieldFinder on Thu Aug 13, 2009 3:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
FairFieldFinder
BumbleClan

Postby LBD_Nytetrayn » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:11 pm

Indeed, I just received word back from him, and he's cool with the upload, and says we're free to discuss it, read it, whatever. I just wanted to make sure we had confirmation for having the actual comic in question first.

But, just as you said, he's not touching the subject with a ten-foot pole, either.

--LBD "Nytetrayn"
ImageImageImageImage
LBD_Nytetrayn
BumbleElite

Postby The KKM » Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:26 am

Well, just read it all. This topic should be moved to the BumbleKreative, as it is a fan-comic, and then we can discuss how awesome it is.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
The KKM
BumbleClan

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKourt