Archie Sonic: Online - MOVING! Check OP for link

Forum dedicated to fan-creations of all kinds from all related titles. (Sonic series. BumbleKing Comics)

Re: New Archie Sonic: Online Discussion - Plots and Planning

Postby Spin » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:15 am

I want to say a writer should carefully consider and judge the Sega guidelines with caution. There's some stuff I feel can skate the lines, but you shouldn't go too crazy with freedom either.

An example would have to be Metal Sonic. Ian made a habit of creating and killing off Metal Sonics ritually to the point where it discredited the character. However the comic now has Metal Sonic as existing as one single character, who forcefully has to be in the role of every Metal Sonic incarnation. So there's some middle ground to be had.

Early stuff that was introduced such as parents shouldn't be danced around if they had been previously established. Or Sonic once having brown eyes before carrying the Super Emerald.

On the topic of using Sonic characters outside of the old continuity. I'm more of the mind we should reuse anything related to Sonic if it stops OCs from becoming a prominent force in stories. Though with the amount of characters the comic use to have, there's a lot of stuff to play with for awhile.
Spin
BumbleClan

Postby Mobotropolis » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:32 am

I agree with the OC-thing.

We might allow something like a cameo that we got with Ian or Evan's characters from time to time, but we shouldn't really allow an Original Character to dominate the script. There's a sub-category for that when it comes to Pet Characters but that's probably for another discussion.

What is a Pet Character?
Penders and Geoffrey St. John
Bollers and Nate Morgan/Mina Mongoose
Dubs and Team Hooligan
That guy who made Monkey Khan and Monkey Khan
Flynn is the most balanced writer, but he does heavily favor Shadow

In regards to that, I feel like each writer has certain characters that they favor so strongly that it dominates the narrative and might make it unappealing.
Mobotropolis
BumbleNoble

Postby QuantamEdge » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:59 am

Mobotropolis wrote:I agree with the OC-thing.

We might allow something like a cameo that we got with Ian or Evan's characters from time to time, but we shouldn't really allow an Original Character to dominate the script. There's a sub-category for that when it comes to Pet Characters but that's probably for another discussion.

What is a Pet Character?
Penders and Geoffrey St. John
Bollers and Nate Morgan/Mina Mongoose
Dubs and Team Hooligan
That guy who made Monkey Khan and Monkey Khan
Flynn is the most balanced writer, but he does heavily favor Shadow

In regards to that, I feel like each writer has certain characters that they favor so strongly that it dominates the narrative and might make it unappealing.

I'm with ya there. And like Spin said, the preboot had lots of characters to make good use of anyway. Speaking of which, when using characters like Lupe, should we use her old design, or her updated and in my opinion WAY better design? Another sort of elephant in the room I'd like to point out is that do we want to stick with the traditional blob feet for the characters like Sega uses, or more defined design? That's more up to the artists I know and I sure am not one of them, but I just wanted to say.
QuantamEdge
BumbleKnight

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 am

Mobotropolis wrote:Flynn is the most balanced writer, but he does heavily favor Shadow

That's not how you write "Scourge", but I let it slide to go off topic :P But Flynn never favored Shadow. Maybe Knuckles or Espio, but not Shadow. He putted Shadow in most early stories due to his popularity but after first Sonic Universe arc, Flynn totally lost interest in him.

True, but that doesn't mean we should never make new characters. In the end this comic would be what it is now without Elias, Scourge, Moggul, Lien-Da, Finitevus, Dimitri, Fiona, Julie-Su, Shard, Feist or Nerbs.
McFarlane got famous for co-creation of Venom, not for returning Lizard for n-th time. "Black good Metal Sonic that is in romantic relation with cannon character" sounds like horrible OC, but Shard if pretty popular.
Now, I'm not saying we should flood the story with our author avatars, God no. I just want to make sure we don't go from one extreme to the other.

QuantamEdge wrote: Speaking of which, when using characters like Lupe, should we use her old design, or her updated design?

Well, of course we use old one...Hmm, or should we?

Okay, I see the appeal of using new looks since they are more Sega-ish. But does that mean we re-design everybody? Whole Acorn family, Felidae, Moggul, Forthy Fathom FF? That's much work and kinda loses the point. Why do we even write about Preboot if we apparently prefer Reboot? Normally I'm against staying to traditional things just because they are traditional, but there are people who liked old designs. And what if we choose to make crossover one day, wouldn't that be silly to have two Preboot Sally looking exactly like Reboot Sally? No, I'm definitely against the idea.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby SimonSays » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:11 am

A lot of the old characters were in the process of getting updated, more SEGA-fied designs anyway though, namely the Freedom Fighters. I'm pretty sure if we hadn't seen the reboot happen, we at least still would've seen characters like Bunnie, Antoine, and Sally end up with their new looks. I don't think it would break tradition too much to update the looks a little, and at least create a more unified look. It's like how they changed up Larry Lynx to look a little more in-line with the SEGA counterparts. I think a fan continuation could extend that to other cast members who need it.

In a perfect dream world we'd be using designs by Drawloverlala or KKM or JoeAdok or someone. That's my fantasy scenario. TOO GOOD
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Postby The Shadow Sage » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:42 am

MetalSkulkBane wrote:
SimonSays wrote:
MetalSkulkBane wrote:
The Shadow Sage wrote:
MetalSkulkBane wrote:Okay people, let's slow down a little. Next "plotpoint" we'll pull out will be Betty Butterfly, because Flynn just might had a great plans for her.

I'm doing exactly what the point of this week is, and that is to mention plot points, no matter how minuscule they be. Was it not you who had wrote the line about "if you're really fastidious...Sonic's coma from StH#51." I was doing the exact same thing as you. Don't belittle what other people bring up. It's quite rude. Sorry about the rant, that was just uncalled for in my opinion. And if you weren't trying to be mean, then I apologize about this rant.

The point suppose to be talking about unresolved plot points. StH #51is unresolved plot point that is probably too old to move, while "Sleuth leaving" is a end to his story. We COULD bring him back, but that doesn't make it unresolved plot point.
But if everyone's fine with that, then I don't care. I didn't wanted to be rude, I just tried to keep discussion topic. Sorry if I offended you.

Hmm, do most rude people even know when they being rude? Or do they simply think they are being 'right' and other person is butt for whining at them.

I'd like both of you to please leave the cattyness out of this thread. I already explained and clarified the goals of the prompt. If there's confusion, just ASK ME instead of sniping at each other.

For Chaos sake... (deep breathe). We're not being "catty". We just simply had different opinions on discussion on this thread. Sage thought I might be rude, but left option that he misunderstood me. I explained my position and imminently apologized if I offended him. I really don't think we're being uncivilized.

Yep, Everything's worked itself out so we're all good now. Back to business.

MetalSkulkBane wrote:

True, but that doesn't mean we should never make new characters. In the end this comic would be what it is now without Elias, Scourge, Moggul, Lien-Da, Finitevus, Dimitri, Fiona, Julie-Su, Shard, Feist or Nerbs.
McFarlane got famous for co-creation of Venom, not for returning Lizard for n-th time. "Black good Metal Sonic that is in romantic relation with cannon character" sounds like horrible OC, but Shard if pretty popular.
Now, I'm not saying we should flood the story with our author avatars, God no. I just want to make sure we don't go from one extreme to the other.

I am in complete agreement with Metal. It also doesn't hurt to even make new characters from species that haven't appeared in the comic before, like what Flynn is doing with the reboot.

MetalSkulkBane wrote:
QuantamEdge wrote: Speaking of which, when using characters like Lupe, should we use her old design, or her updated design?

Well, of course we use old one...Hmm, or should we?

Okay, I see the appeal of using new looks since they are more Sega-ish. But does that mean we re-design everybody? Whole Acorn family, Felidae, Moggul, Forthy Fathom FF? That's much work and kinda loses the point. Why do we even write about Preboot if we apparently prefer Reboot? Normally I'm against staying to traditional things just because they are traditional, but there are people who liked old designs. And what if we choose to make crossover one day, wouldn't that be silly to have two Preboot Sally looking exactly like Reboot Sally? No, I'm definitely against the idea.

Well, we could take votes on whether we want to use some of the updated versions or not. Some of them aren't bad, but others aren't the best in my opinion. And as for others like Metal mentioned, we could vote and decide if we want to redesign them, like the Forty Fathom Freedom Fighters to be more Mobian-like with appendages.

And depending on what we decide if Worlds Collide will be canon to AS:O, if it would be then we could use the end of that (specifically Eggman disrupting Sonic's Chaos Control and rewriting some reality) as to why some of the people have changed and some haven't.
The Shadow Sage
BumbleFan

Postby Mobotropolis » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:11 pm

True, but that doesn't mean we should never make new characters.

There's quite a difference between creating a new character to fill a gap and creating a new character that dominates the narrative. We shouldn't be forced into the latter scenario for precisely the reason you said. We already have a pretty colorful cast of characters to work through already and dozens more in the reserve that could use a refresh.

I'd be fine with a new character if ...

1. The original script/LHT called for one.

2. If they fill a niche that cannot be filled by an existing character.

3. If they didn't exhibit typical Author Avatar qualities.

Still, I think for now we should just focus on what Lost Hedgehog Tales will be giving us.
Mobotropolis
BumbleNoble

Postby MetalSkulkBane » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:17 am

There is one tiny thing I would like to discuss: Do we go with "Archie Sonic Online" or anyone has idea for a better tittle?

It's not a big deal (I can't even explain well why I don't like it) buuuut I would prefer if we went with something more original.
MetalSkulkBane
BumbleKnight

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:33 am

MetalSkulkBane wrote:There is one tiny thing I would like to discuss: Do we go with "Archie Sonic Online" or anyone has idea for a better tittle?

It's not a big deal (I can't even explain well why I don't like it) buuuut I would prefer if we went with something more original.

Lost Hedgehog Tales?
Or, for more completeness, "Archie Sonic Online: Lost Hedgehog Tales"?

It's not like that would be on the front of every cover, but still :P
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby SimonSays » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Okay, I'm working on setting up the next set of questions for tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a compiled list of all the dangling plot elements that we've come up with so far. Thanks to The Shadow Emperor for adding a whole bunch to this list via note.

If anyone thinks of anymore afterwards I'll add them into this post.

Immediate unresolved plots

- Team Freedom facing the Tails Doll.
- Mecha Sally had been knocked out by Silver, but the Death Egg was still a threat in the Arctic.
- Bunnie was missing in Oil Ocean Zone.
- Antoine was still in a coma.
- Julie-Su and Saffron, along with the Dark Legion and the Albionites, were tossed into another dimension.
- Naugus possessing Geoffrey's body.
- The state of Naugus/Geoffrey's mind due to the three awakened Ixis wizards.
- Nicole's return to the New Mobotropolis mainframe and public opinion on the matter.
- The Secret Freedom Fighters ongoing struggle with Naugus and his efforts to bring about the Ixis Resurgence.
- Shard's dead-ish.
- Silver reading Mogul's note and getting back to the future.

Minor ongoing plots
- The state of the Council with the addition of Isabella Mongoose.
- Hershey dead/missing.
- Scourge had gone rogue and betrayed Finitevus. Both had plans of their own.
- Snively's imprisonment/Regina with the fake Snively.
- The war between the Zone Cops and Dr. Eggman Nega.
- GUN was gathering Chaos Emeralds for some kind of project… whatever it was we probably won't see because Nagus was going to take their emeralds.
- Eggman made Snively get him a Chaos Emerald for some purpose. Ultimately, he lost that Emerald when Worlds Collide happened but what was the Emerald actually going to be used for?
- Regina and her plans to rebuild her Technomagic cult
- Whereabouts and fate of the Iron King?
- Matilda still legionized and with DEL.
- Blaze hadn't collected all the Sol Emeralds yet if Pirate Plunder is not canon.
- The fate of the Brotherhood and Moritori Rex in the Twilight Cage.
- Dimitri's assimilation into Haven II and helping Knuckles.
- Nerbic and the Nerb Freedom Fighters. With the Kraken enslaved by the Nerb DEL.
- Seven Ixis Master Works, most likely ties into the Silver/Mogul plotline.
- Identity of Mogul’s Four Elite (one appears to be a crocodile...perhaps he's the Fire Elite, and Vector's ancestor which explains his firebreathing in Sonic Heroes...idk just splitballing here)
- Nicholas O Tyme with the Knights of Kronos. Probably ties into Rob's quest in Chaotix Quest.
- What happened to Rob and his family?
- The whereabouts-or should it be "whenabouts?"-of the other Time Stones.
- What happened to the Battle Bird Armada after the Gigan Mountains crash?
- There were two Emeralds left in the Special Zone.
- When were the dingoes going to make their move? Helmut and the Dingoes planning to invade Angel Island again (according to the Encyclopedia)
- What have the Babylon Rouges been doing since the Babylon Rising arc?
- Conquering Storm seemed to have plans for the Raiju Clan and resisting Eggman.
- The nearly extinct Tasmanian Devils and the mutated Devil Dogs/Thrash's granny.

Character plots/Lore
- What happened to the Bem and other alien races possibly caught up in the Black Arms vs. Xorda war?
- The Black Arms still fighting the Xorda.
- There are other Khans in the world.
- Rob had a brother. Amy was getting some Mercian backstory sooner rather than later.
- Sonic seemed to be showing signs of depression after defeating Eggman and in the post-200 world. This seemed to come to a head after Sally was roboticized and the Freedom Fighters started to go down. Further evidence being contemplating Scourge's words before forming Team Fighters and uncharacteristically snapping at Jet and Silver for their shenanigans. Eggman said that he wanted to break Sonic with his actions, so this may have been leading to something.
- Sally showed some signs of free thought in the Wolf Pack / Felidade story. How aware was she of what was happening?
- Vector's backstory/Downunda roots.
- Does Mogul still have power over those he gifted powers to? Could he use those characters to do his bidding again?
- Miles had magic -- and some plans for the Surpression Squad.
- Status of Buns Rabbot
- Ian had plans for Merlin Prower/Neo Walkers that had to be shelved.
- Merlin's quest to master his connection to the Chaos Force.
- It seemed like Tails and Rosemary's relationship was becoming strained because of her work on the Council. Specifically, he was horrified that she would side with Nagus and have Nicole banished.
- Edmund (Silver's Future) was tagged the " Failed Guardian ". Was he involved in the disaster that lead to Silver's bad future?
- Why was Sonic able to break through Finitevus' hex? Did it have anything to do with that Embidoment of Chaos-thing that was brought up in the 220s? Was that just a fancy way of saying that Sonic had Plot Armor? What even was that?
- Only a handful of people knew Knuckles' identity as Enerjak.
- Remington's parentage hadn't been revealed to other echidnas.
- Knuckles' ignorance of Echidna history.
- Who put Sonic in coma in #51?
- The stupid villain from Image crossover.
- Locke's dreams about Knuckles fighting giant robots.
- The status of Sleuth Dawg, Kicks-a-Lot.
- Fates of all the Kintobors and Robotniks.
- What happened to Aerial and Athena's family?
- Fates of the missing bees and Golden Hive Colony
- Fates of Amy's parents.
- Who was Uma Arachnis' husband?
- Who is Cream's father?
- Who is Espio's father?
- …and other unknown family statuses...
- What was going to happen with the Krudzu Hybrid Hydra?
- Jules is still a Robian and Chuck's presumed dissatisfaction with that condition
- Was Rotor still trying to learn where Nicole came from?
- The Lost Dynasty and other historical elements of the Dragon Kingdom.
- Are there any other Oriental Dragons like Zan?
- What's the deal with Feist?
- Bunnie's parents died fighting on the side of the Overland, how did that play out, why, and were they truly loyal?
- Beauregard disapproved of Bunnie's husband.
- What became of Lulumae after Beauregard was Roboticized?
- What's been up with the Gorilla Army and Mobie?
- What was the fate of Eli-za (Remington's mother)?
- Lightning Lynx was promised revenge against the Raiju Clan.
- Antoine’s Map (really old, but fans still wonder about it to this day)
- Purpose and origin of the Ancient Onyx (possibly connected to the Seven Ixis Masterworks)
- Eggman wanting to rebuild his Roboticizer
- Cause of the Days of Fury
- Role of Argus
- Unseen locations: Land of a Million Lights, Lethal Radioactive Zone, Priscilla, Dorcea, Gascarma, Kingdom of Leonus
- The Universalamander stuck at microscopic size
- Eggman wanting to target Hope.
- Hope still hasn't faced the Knothole residents after leaving them.
- Downunda D.E.L. capturing monsters like the Bunyip
- Echidna Lore: more details on Enerjak’s history (particularly the 2nd one), the Forgotten War, Albion’s “sins”
- Future Stuff: what happens to King’s Shadow, Enerjak Jani-Ca, Nicole’s ruined future
- Did anything of Solaris “slip through the cracks of time?”
- Where is Sally’s royal birthmark? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
- E-107 Theta's disappearance under Robotropolis
- Fate of the Fire Ant colony
- How Moritori Rex was able to impersonate Tobor
- The disappearance of Overlord Charlemagne
- Lien-Da's override chip over her Dark Egg Legion chapter
- Bean's past and history with the Battle Birds
- Nic the Weasel's fate
- The possible existence of "Old Earth" civilizations hidden on Mobius
- The history of the ARK and the 100 Moons of Mobius project
- Bow Sparrow's backstory?
- Hints at future locations and characters such as Princess Elise and Soleanna.

Other
- Sonic Underground finale?
Last edited by SimonSays on Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Postby FritzyBeat » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:39 pm

SimonSays wrote:- How did Mina get her powers?

I can answer this. Mammoth Mogul.
I don't remember the issue number, but while Mammoth Mogul, The Destructix, and the other mercinaries were still imprisoned in New Mobotropolis, Mogul used a link he'd established between himself, Tails, Mina, and Mighty in order to gain leverage against Sonic to allow him to escape. When Sonic and Ash went to meet Mogul to find out his demands, he explained that he came across both Mighty and Mina when they were at their lowest points, and gifted them with their incredible speed/strength (while Tails he gave the link to while he could as he was captured and immobilized). Interestingly enough, Mogul did similar things for the members of the Destructix (back when they were that team of 4), namely Sergeant Simian.

Instead of wondering where these powers came from, since we already know, we should look into maybe thinking about the after effects of Mogul giving them these powers. How do Mighty and Mina feel about these powers, and the fact Mogul gave them to 'em? Could Mogul take them away, or use the ability to take them away as leverage to use them? Perhaps something entirely different? etc etc etc...

----------

And while I'm on it, since I didn't see it in the list (though I may have missed it) there is the alternate world Silver traveled to in his SU arc. The one that payed homage to Ian's "Other M" comic, with the dark Enerjak and alt-version Laura-Su, "Jani-Ca". Last we saw their world was saved, but Silver mentioned he might stop by from time to time, so there is at least potential for story there. And there is the whole thing with Jani-Ca being Enerjak now, so that's a thing X3

Man, I REALLY want to grab my comic collection from back home, I'm sure I could come up with a massive list of plot points XD
FritzyBeat
BumbleClan

Postby SimonSays » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:24 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about that issue. Did the issue also explain if Mogul could just make those guys run into danger again if he felt like it? IIRC he still has that ability, he just hasn't used it since then. I'll replace that with something about Mogul's power-giving abilities.

I shortened a lot of the stuff that went on the list for readability and may have interpreted it wrong. This is the quote it was referencing, and I'm not sure what it's referring to.
Fixing the Plot Hole about how Mina got her powers.

Enerjak Jani-Ca is already on the list, but it is a good one.
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Postby TuxKnux » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:38 pm

SimonSays wrote:Oh yeah, I forgot about that issue. Did the issue also explain if Mogul could just make those guys run into danger again if he felt like it? IIRC he still has that ability, he just hasn't used it since then. I'll replace that with something about Mogul's power-giving abilities.

I shortened a lot of the stuff that went on the list for readability and may have interpreted it wrong. This is the quote it was referencing, and I'm not sure what it's referring to.
Fixing the Plot Hole about how Mina got her powers.

Enerjak Jani-Ca is already on the list, but it is a good one.

I can answer that one.

The issue was that Mogul was supposed to be imprisoned in the Master Emerald when he granted Mina her power. Mina's power was granted just prior to the events of #76, and Mogul wasn't released until #79.
TuxKnux
BumbleNewbie

Postby SimonSays » Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Aha! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if there's really a way to fix that besides admitting that it's a writing oops.

OK, so the new prompt for the week is up! (An hour early, but I'll be working all day tomorrow unable to post it.) I restructured the questions of the week to cover all the suggestions. Everything's sorted out, so if, for any reason, I am unable to update the OP, it's all there for you to follow without me.

So, here's my response to the new prompts-

Do we want to wait for Lost Hedgehog Tales or not?
I already expressed my opinion in the Endangered Species thread, but I'll go over it again here: I'll read a fan continuation project no matter what it does. Whether it follows LHT or not, I'll still enjoy it. But here's some pros and cons I see.

In Favor of LHT--
I think a lot of the appeal of an AS:O would be seeing how the comic would have continued if it hadn't been for the reboot, not just getting closure to the stories that ended abruptly. It would be an attempt to get the most accurate representation of what could have been.

Following Lost Hedgehog Tales would allow us to be in more agreement about our direction. There's less reason for argument when the plot is already laid out for us. It would also save a lot of work in general if we didn't have to work together to come up with new ideas.

Against Following LHT--
Nothing is a surprise. Anyone would be able to read LHT before reading the comic. Everyone would know the gist of what was coming up. That doesn't sound all that exciting or suspenseful.

From what I've seen for myself, and the number of people who have eagerly sent me notes about having ideas ready to contribute to a project like this, I'm 100% confident that fans could come up with something just as good as the "official" source. There's some really cool and creative ideas out there. I was a big fan of how the Endangered Species Remake was going to play out. We could totally make something on our own and have it be interesting.

In the old thread, we did have someone go to Penders and ask him if it would be okay to use his characters in this capacity. He said it would be fine as long as no money is made (I'll link back to that quote later) . Still, that was a year and a half ago and I worry about the still hairy context surrounding the reboot and the missing characters. I'm not sure closely following Ian's own plans for those characters is the best idea, but maybe I'm just paranoid.

It may still be a LONG time until LHT comes out. I'm not against waiting until then, but I will just say that if we had started two years ago, we probably would've had a few issues finished by now.

And lastly- after LHT comes out, we might not even like all the ideas. And that's not intended to be a dig, but I'm not sure we should lock ourselves into following everything to the tooth, even if there's some parts that make us go "ahh, hmm, y'knowwww, not wild about it." It'd be nice to be able to say "not really feeling this, let's do something else."

--Yeah, I'm a little on the "let's just make the darn thing ourselves" side, but mostly I just want to provide an alternative point of view for everyone saying to follow LHT. I mean, yeah, that'd be cool, but I also want to know what an AS:O that's based on LHT would provide me that isn't provided by reading LHT itself?

How long are people willing to keep waiting?

I think the longer we wait, the fewer people who were really invested in the Preboot continuity are going to still be sticking around and willing to commit to something like this. In the last two years we've seen a massive dropoff of the Preboot fans that were around then vs. now. People who just aren't interested in Sonic anymore, or working with the Preboot stuff. We have a lot more new fans that are into the new world, and that's great! ...It just doesn't really help us with an AS:O project continuing the old stories.

It might come out tomorrow. It might come out in another two or three years. We don't know. But if that's all we're waiting for, we otherwise already have the resources we need to make it happen.
SimonSays
BumbleNoble

Re: New Archie Sonic: Online Discussion - LHT or No LHT?

Postby The Shadow Imperator » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:31 pm

I'll participate in the project either way. Now while I personally would like nothing more than to adhere to LHT by the letter, I realize of course that's not practical or realistic, and I also realize that my own indifference to spoilers or having things laid out for me is different for others. And then there's a small part of me that actually wants to do something completely different and original.

I do plan on doing a writeup of LHT in prose form, though, so there's always that if you want to see the storylines progress as Ian intended.

Re: The Mogul-Mina thing--according to the Encyclopedia, Mogul reached out with a magical projection to bestow Mina her powers. I imagine that would've been clarified in the book at some point.
The Shadow Imperator
BumbleFan

PreviousNext

Return to The BumbleKreative Korner